If you could change anything would you ?

i lost my girl because of it... yes i regret that but i would have to be someone different (ie a real man) for it ever to have worked in the long run. i guess i was inevitable. So i’m kinda proud to have done it for the right reasons... if that makes sense

No regrets at all. It has been the best decision we made. Yes, we. My husband agreed to this and we are having so much fun. My husband and I have better sex then before. I am thoroughly sexually satisfied. I have two men who care about me. I have a great husband who is my soulmate, and I have a sexy and great black bull who is my sexual soulmate. Still have awesome sex with my husband, because we can separate our love from the fucking that my bull and I have. So far it has caused zero problems in our marriage. As a matter of fact my husband has earned free passes if he so chooses to

No regrets at all. It has been the best decision we made. Yes, we. My husband agreed to this and we are having so much fun. My husband and I have better sex then before. I am thoroughly sexually satisfied. I have two men who care about me. I have a great husband who is my soulmate, and I have a sexy and great black bull who is my sexual soulmate. Still have awesome sex with my husband, because we can separate our love from the fucking that my bull and I have. So far it has caused zero problems in our marriage. As a matter of fact my husband has earned free passes if he so chooses to
What a pair of tits!! And nice thoughts

i lost my girl because of it... yes i regret that but i would have to be someone different (ie a real man) for it ever to have worked in the long run. i guess i was inevitable. So i’m kinda proud to have done it for the right reasons... if that makes sense
Sorry that you lost your girlfriend. That is the chance guys like us take when we know we don't have what it takes to be the men our ladies want. My wife almost left me years ago but she changed her mind when she realized I would never stand in her way of enjoying other men

I lost a wife and an ex-fiance through this lifestyle, and yes, that brings with it plenty of regrets (especially the huge divorce settlement that helped my ex and her guy enjoy the spoils of war) but in saying that, I have always been a cuckold and always will be and thats the risk you take, so I try to not look back at it, plus I have been with my current wife for 13 years, and she happily cuckolds me when the mood suits her, so I look at it that i'd only regret the things in life I never did or tried.

Back