If my girlfriend wears this to the beach... ?

Wow that wouldn't bother me honestly. But she wouldn't wear it if she didn't want to make a few big cocks hard right?
Of course ... women have been teasing us guys for centuries now, nothing NEW there. If you're a bit jealous, that's exactly what she wants from you. Women love compliments, if you aren't showering her with them daily, she'll have no problem getting compliments from other men. Also, keep in mind, not a lot of women can sport a hot body like that, and she may love making some women envious of her hot body. She should enjoy it while she's young, after a couple babies she'll probably look like many of the other girls these days.
Be proud she's selected YOU as her main man; let her have her fun and a few other guys if she wishes. A body like that shouldn't be allowed to go to wast,e so ... pound the hell out of it when you can.

Of course ... women have been teasing us guys for centuries now, nothing NEW there. If you're a bit jealous, that's exactly what she wants from you. Women love compliments, if you aren't showering her with them daily, she'll have no problem getting compliments from other men. Also, keep in mind, not a lot of women can sport a hot body like that, and she may love making some women envious of her hot body. She should enjoy it while she's young, after a couple babies she'll probably look like many of the other girls these days.
Be proud she's selected YOU as her main man; let her have her fun and a few other guys if she wishes. A body like that shouldn't be allowed to go to wast,e so ... pound the hell out of it when you can.
Mac, I was going to post a thought on this subject but when I read yours I see I don’t need to. Well said.

Is she trying to attract men at the beach if my girlfriend wears this?
Its like this. “Is your glass half full or half empty?” Guys may be looking at your girl, etc. On the flip side, some females will be checking you out as well. Trust me, women are curious and they will be wondering what is up with you, having such an attractive girlfriend in the swimsuit. Last you need to be is feeling insecure. Insecurity will Destroy you ever time.

Good Luck

Its like this. “Is your glass half full or half empty?” Guys may be looking at your girl, etc. On the flip side, some females will be checking you out as well. Trust me, women are curious and they will be wondering what is up with you, having such an attractive girlfriend in the swimsuit. Last you need to be is feeling insecure. Insecurity will Destroy you ever time.

Good Luck
Very wise words. Insecurity, or even worse-men who want to be humiliated, is not in the least attractive to me.
Be strong, have some swagger, be confident in you and what you have, whatever you have.

@SCDavid @Jdingo619

So it doesn’t necessarily mean that she is “looking” for other men? Just likes the gawking and looks from guys. Does that seem right?
As a guy, if I carried a "nice size package", I'd be inclined to ditch the swim trunks and find me some tight speedos ... as it is now, if I wore speedos to the beach I'd probably be the only guy on the beach with a camel toe in the front of my speedos. Guys love women admiring their bulges as well. I'd love for a woman to sit down next to me, reach over as she speaks to me, and rubs my cock.
Let the girl enjoy flaunting her body around.

Is she trying to attract men at the beach if my girlfriend wears this?

Back