If finally happened for me last night. My first bbc!

Good to talk to you CPS :) Can't exactly talk to friends about this crazy ride.
I never in a million years would have initiated this journey, honestly never even dawned on me. He approached me after many years of thinking it over and with lots (and lots) of information about the lifestyle. We researched everything, as far as we could, of course with only the emotional state being unsure until truly experienced.

Ours is not so much a cuckold experience so much as a hotwife thing. He loves, as do I, the way the attention of other men has boosted my self esteem. I dress sexier, take more time with fitness and just feels generally more sexy and desired. That reflects on him too. He feels more confident of himself and proud to be with me (not that he didn't before). When he is away, we spend so much time showing the other we are thinking of them, making sexy videos and hot pics and just being thoughtful. It has added romance and such a true appreciation for the amazing relationship we've built and work so hard to keep alive. So far, we are both enjoying the experiences very much. I will say we have never experienced any sexual issues, though I know there are some who thing this lifestyle is due to a deficit on some level. In our case it could be further from the truth. Our sex life, and his endowment, could not be better. I am extremely satisfied at home. He knows my body inside and out and can make me shutter at a touch. But the attention of a bbc, and just the general difference of men, is just a different endorphin producing feeling. He knows this too and fully discussed it prior to our first encounter. We've been together over 20 years (though we are still young), but while we are amazingly attracted to each other, this experience brings new "butterflies"... to both of us.

Just something that puts smiles on all three of our faces every day, which seems only positive to me :)

Good to talk to you CPS :) Can't exactly talk to friends about this crazy ride.
I never in a million years would have initiated this journey, honestly never even dawned on me. He approached me after many years of thinking it over and with lots (and lots) of information about the lifestyle. We researched everything, as far as we could, of course with only the emotional state being unsure until truly experienced.

Ours is not so much a cuckold experience so much as a hotwife thing. He loves, as do I, the way the attention of other men has boosted my self esteem. I dress sexier, take more time with fitness and just feels generally more sexy and desired. That reflects on him too. He feels more confident of himself and proud to be with me (not that he didn't before). When he is away, we spend so much time showing the other we are thinking of them, making sexy videos and hot pics and just being thoughtful. It has added romance and such a true appreciation for the amazing relationship we've built and work so hard to keep alive. So far, we are both enjoying the experiences very much. I will say we have never experienced any sexual issues, though I know there are some who thing this lifestyle is due to a deficit on some level. In our case it could be further from the truth. Our sex life, and his endowment, could not be better. I am extremely satisfied at home. He knows my body inside and out and can make me shutter at a touch. But the attention of a bbc, and just the general difference of men, is just a different endorphin producing feeling. He knows this too and fully discussed it prior to our first encounter. We've been together over 20 years (though we are still young), but while we are amazingly attracted to each other, this experience brings new "butterflies"... to both of us.

Just something that puts smiles on all three of our faces every day, which seems only positive to me :)

And yes, your comment about him looking out for you and you realizing the gift he's offering... understand and fully agree. So we forge always thinking of our spouse, this is not a selfish endeavor, but a well thought out one to enhance everyone involved.

It was mutual. It started back a few years ago. We were sharing about our fantasies, things that turn us on but we would probably never do. I shared with him about my college roommate who dated black guys. It intrigued me at the time, but I had a steady boyfriend. Plus, it was too out there for me at that time. But that is when I began to wonder what it would be like.

After I shared this with him, he began to talk about it more to me, and began encouraging me to do it. That is when we began debating the pros and cons, and finally decided to try it once, so we would have no regrets.
Is this how you got the idea/turned you on while you were in college? You said "your roommate", were you pretending to be asleep while he went at her in the bed across the room? Were you listen and seeing a little? Interesting

Yes, my roommate and her actions were what first put the intrigue in me. It was so taboo to me then, and I wondered if I could do something like that. But like I said, I was no where near ready at that time. I never watched her, we had separate bedrooms. But I could hear her. I think most of the apartment complex could, lol. Hubby is really the one who encouraged me to pursue it after I revealed this intrigue with him.
So hearing your roommate getting shagged got you how should I say it.....turned on....how turned on I wonder?
Have you ever thought that maybe she was doing this on purpose in the dorm room.
She new it was very taboo to you, maybe this was her indirect way on converting you?
She may have also got off in a perverted way knowing it was turning you on and taking over your mind with it?
You said you never could get it out of your head?
Thoughts?

It wasn't so much hearing her having sex as much as it was who she was having sex with - a black guy. Remember, this was the late 80's, so the interracial thing was still very much a rare thing. At least where I was located. It intrigued me at her boldness and freedom to do it. And it was arousing.
How arousing was it...hmmm. May I ask did you relieve your urges while listening?
It is nice reliving it in your mind isn't cps?

After almost 3 years of fantasizing, debating, going back and forth, it finally happened for me last night. I am no longer a bbc virgin. It was with a guy I have known for almost 2 years from my gym. We have taken classes together, got to know each other, and I felt like if it ever happened, he would be the one. Hubby and I met with him 3 times before we finally decided to go through with it. But we both felt so comfortable with him, and he was so understanding of where we were in this process.

I have to say, it was the most erotic and pleasurable experience of my life! I had no idea sex could be like that, that intense. He was significantly bigger than hubby, and touched places in me that had never been touched before. Amazing, easily the best sex I have ever had. I loved being taken and ravished.

Here are a couple of pics hubby took with his phone. Not the best in the world, but our guy was not comfortable yet with alot of pics being taken. It is something hubby and I both agree we want to do again.

And a special thanks to all of you on here who shared from your experiences, kept encouraging me, eased my anxiety. I could not have made the decision without your help.View attachment 249149View attachment 249150
Congratulations! I hope you enjoy the Black experience again and again. I have been having sex with Black men for 4 years and it is the best I have ever had. Before I was married my husband and I discussed it and we both agreed to try it once. I never stopped. ENJOY!

I am enjoying it, and I don't think I will ever stop either, lol.
Neither will I. There is just something special and erotic having sex with a Black man. I can't explain it. The way they kiss and hold me. The way they make me theirs. All a Black man has to do is kiss my neck or caress my inner thigh or kiss my ear and I am his

Since this was our first time, hubby and I have decided to give it a month and see how our emotions and the dynamics of all this pans out. One thing we are committed to is each other, and we want this to be an addition, not a replacement for our personal intimacy. With that said, the experience superseded all I could have imagined, the best sex ever. So, I hope it will continue.

Nothing succeeds like success. I wish you many more?

I am so glad you posted about your experience - we are friends on another site and you said you finally did it - but had no posting that i saw. I'm glad you enjoyed your experience and hope you are looking for a dominant black man to help push your limits moving forward.

That sounds like you have finally done something that was always in your dreams. Are you thinking of having more sex with other black men or staying with the same one? Or have you thought of multi black men in a mini gangbang sometime down the road?

Congrats! I'm happy that you finally satisfied your curiosity, and in the process discovered that you weren't curious for nothing. I wish you many more pleasurable experiences. I hope that you keep us in the loop as this evolves!

It's always nice to hear from white ladies who discovered the greatest thrills of her life. Now that you had your wonderful experience don't be shy about helping other whitegirls make the decision. Thers's no doubt that some whitegirls ( maybe a sister, sister in law, cousin ,gf or just a coworker) are contemplating going to bed with a black guy.

Reactions: wit
Back