If finally happened for me last night. My first bbc!

If you would love for your best friend to have this experience, I hope that you're just gushing about it when you're talking to her about it. We need for her to push her husband over the edge and get him on board. ;)

Glad to share my experience with the folks on here. And I am all for helping other wives like myself who are considering this. My best friend has known all about our journey for the past 3 years, and she is genuinely curious, intrigued. I would love for her to have this experience. She just needs to talk with her hubby more. I was so fortunate to have the support, encouragement, and patience of my hubby along the way. That made all the difference to me, and I think allowed me to enjoy it to the fullest.

Very nice - you look and sound like the experience was amazing (as it should be). We love talking about it. It stimulates our our sex; we get to imagine what's coming down the road - we spend a lot of our time sexually stimulated. It's wonderful for our marriage. It's a blessing when it feeds both of you as it does many couples on the website. - Don't be surprised if you can't stop thinking of that BBC (and don't be embarrassed). I suggest you keep sharing those thoughts with hubby - it'll make him wild -

It does most of the time. We have some friends who share our love of 'Dark Knights' and it is the same. We've gotten to a point where we share lovers and sometimes have little flings together; 2 couples and 3-4 blk lovers. The husbands LOVE it. My guess is, your hubby will be thrilled to mount you AFTER your lover is done with you. I remember all the new things you are experiencing - and I still have new things happen, even after 5-6 years of BBC.
I'm still thrilled with a new BBC (that's why we are here)!!! The new smell, size, thickness - the way he kisses, the way he tastes..... my only advice? Keep it about the sex - keep the love, honesty and thrills alive with your hubby. Keep finding new BBC (when ur ready). Some people go bowling .^_^.

He seems like a lucky BBC. Most men would ******* to be with a girl like you.

Back