If finally happened for me last night. My first bbc!

Discussion in 'Sexy & Naked Women Pictures' started by cps, May 27, 2013.

1. cps

cps Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    After almost 3 years of fantasizing, debating, going back and forth, it finally happened for me last night. I am no longer a bbc virgin. It was with a guy I have known for almost 2 years from my gym. We have taken classes together, got to know each other, and I felt like if it ever happened, he would be the one. Hubby and I met with him 3 times before we finally decided to go through with it. But we both felt so comfortable with him, and he was so understanding of where we were in this process.

I have to say, it was the most erotic and pleasurable experience of my life! I had no idea sex could be like that, that intense. He was significantly bigger than hubby, and touched places in me that had never been touched before. Amazing, easily the best sex I have ever had. I loved being taken and ravished.

Here are a couple of pics hubby took with his phone. Not the best in the world, but our guy was not comfortable yet with alot of pics being taken. It is something hubby and I both agree we want to do again.

And a special thanks to all of you on here who shared from your experiences, kept encouraging me, eased my anxiety. I could not have made the decision without your help. elc-cps 5-25-13 _1.jpg elc-cps 5-25-13_2.jpg

indiancock, 1094TT, ron123 and 69 others like this.
  2. easymoney

easymoney New Member

Wow congrats!
    You sound sincere. I could image your heart was racing the hole time with it being your first time with another man other than your hubby.
    He is very large looking. Did it hurt at first or did you take it all the way very easy?

3. cps

US
    Yes, my heart felt like it was going to pound through my chest, lol! Good thing I had a few drinks before.

He is very large. It was difficult at first, but got easier. I was anxious about that because I am petite (5'2 and 107). But I was eventually able to.

4. easymoney

easymoney New Member

Wow that would be an amazing site to see. I would have loved to be a fly on the wall.:)
    You have a very small build. I bet your husband nutted so fast after seeing that.
    Did your stud cum inside you for your husband to take sloppy seconds?

5. cps

US
    We both enjoyed it. He loved watching and I loved being watched. Very erotic for both of us.

6. hoping hubby

hoping hubby Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    Congratulations! Glad you enjoyed it so much. Hope this might help inspire my wife to take the leap one of these days.

7. cps

US
    Thank you! And I did enjoy it! And I hope your wife will enjoy it one day too. I'm here to help, if I can.

8. cucky

cucky Well-Known Member Gold Member

Morocco
    congratulation!! baby :happy::dance::happy:

9. cps

US
    Thank you!

cucky likes this.
  10. bikinilovers69

bikinilovers69 Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    Wow, such hot pics C! You look amazing!

genuinepleasure and cucky like this.
  11. straightdrop

straightdrop Active Member

Congrats, job well done , hope u receive all the Bbc that u want...

wit and cucky like this.
  12. Harduk

Harduk Well-Known Member Gold Member

Well once had black ain't no goin back years of stretching to come....

Ukcuckwanabe, Chris7 and hoping hubby like this.
  13. acher

acher Member

Congratulations, lucky girl. Where did you let the guy cum?

14. cps

US
    Thank you! And I do feel lucky. As for your question, I'll let you use your imagination, lol.

tover likes this.
  15. hoping hubby

US
    Do you think Harduk is right? Years more of stretching with BBC to come for you?

16. cps

US
    Since this was our first time, hubby and I have decided to give it a month and see how our emotions and the dynamics of all this pans out. One thing we are committed to is each other, and we want this to be an addition, not a replacement for our personal intimacy. With that said, the experience superseded all I could have imagined, the best sex ever. So, I hope it will continue.

1094TT, dmoney, Ukcuckwanabe and 10 others like this.
  17. whiteandlittle

whiteandlittle Member

Congratulations. You are really hot, you and your hubby are very lucky, and is lucky that black guy too :)

genuinepleasure likes this.
  18. cps

US
    Thank you for the compliments! And I agree, all three of us are lucky. It was a fantastic time, especially for me, lol.

genuinepleasure likes this.
  19. whiteandlittle

whiteandlittle Member

I have to admit that i'm quite jealous :D This should really be awesome! I would like to introduce my gf to this... but she's very shy!

20. hoping hubby

US
    Sounds like a smart plan...take it slow and make sure it can become an awesome addition to your relationship, not an interference or replacement. Just the sort of thing I'd like for my wife and I.