If another member violates and bullies my wife here at BtW?

scandinavcpl

Couple
Gold Member
The member violates and bullies my wife here at BtW. Should I take any action against this or is it something my wife and other women just have to accept on this site?

Examples of the members words to my wife:

carson3

Friday at 5:03 PM

Seriously though, what is the cause of your degenerate sexual behaviour? Did your dad start to sexually m.o .lest you once you reached puberty???? Because normal women do not behave like a ******* for no reason at all.
And have you given consideration to how your ******* or your parents will feel when they realize that one of your hobbies is being a human cum dump or a human toilet for men to blow their load into?
Shocking.

carson3

Saturday at 2:17 PM

Hey there swedish *******, how many cocks did you suck yesterday?
Are you thinking of extending your degenerate sexual behavior to include your children. maybe introducing them to in_cest, since you were probably mole-sted yourself?

carson3

Saturday at 5:53 PM
How old were you the first time your Dad raped you at night? And did your mum know but stay in her bed pretending to be asleep? Is that why you are a promiscuous degenerate?

You can also report them with the “Report” link in the lower left hand corner. They do a good job here of addressing bad behavior when it is reported. I have done it and they address it.

My wife says that the easiest way for her to avoid being bullied by such people is simply to choose not to log on to the site.
But I think that would be a shame because both of us, including our relationship, can actually get something positive out of BtW.
With the support of your kind advice and your clear position, I will try to persuade my wife to at least to some extent continue to be active here at BtW.
I have now reported the posts (sorry, had not noticed the possibility existed).
But how do we block such a member so he can no longer send his insults to my wife?

My wife says that the easiest way for her to avoid being bullied by such people is simply to choose not to log on to the site.
But I think that would be a shame because both of us, including our relationship, can actually get something positive out of BtW.
With the support of your kind advice and your clear position, I will try to persuade my wife to at least to some extent continue to be active here at BtW.
But how do we block such a member so he can no longer send his insults to my wife?
Go to Carson's user profile. You will have icons on the left side. (Follow) and (ignore). Highlight the latter.

Looks like the mods have deleted this profile, carson3, because of the abuses.

A brief word. Do not take what he said to heart. You or your wife should not. There are a number of jealous or envious small dick white males that pop in here from time to time to troll posts or members.

They are truly a sad and pathetic bunch who probably never had a good fuck in their life from their own women or any woman, largely because they are so lacking and inadequate, and subsequently have been refused and/or rejected, ignored or marginalized.

Ignore all such people and beware, this member, carson3, may show up again with another screen name or profile trying to taunt you once more.

Last edited:
He is permanently banned by me
Please, report every miserable user like this to remove him from BtW
Thank you Moderator MiB for your quick help, it is much appreciated.
I will tell my wife about your quick and effective action,
and also about the great support from other members.
Hopefully we can all try to support and protect our beloved female members so we can retain as many as possible of active Queens, Hotwifes and other desirable women here at BtW.
Greetings
Hubby, Scandinavcpl

Thank you Moderator MiB for your quick help, it is much appreciated.
I will tell my wife about your quick and effective action,
and also about the great support from other members.
Hopefully we can all try to support and protect our beloved female members so we can retain as many as possible of active Queens, Hotwifes and other desirable women here at BtW.
Greetings
Hubby, Scandinavcpl
Thank you!
That's why I'm here

The member violates and bullies my wife here at BtW. Should I take any action against this or is it something my wife and other women just have to accept on this site?

Examples of the members words to my wife:

carson3

Friday at 5:03 PM

Seriously though, what is the cause of your degenerate sexual behaviour? Did your dad start to sexually m.o .lest you once you reached puberty???? Because normal women do not behave like a ******* for no reason at all.
And have you given consideration to how your ******* or your parents will feel when they realize that one of your hobbies is being a human cum dump or a human toilet for men to blow their load into?
Shocking.

carson3

Saturday at 2:17 PM

Hey there swedish *******, how many cocks did you suck yesterday?
Are you thinking of extending your degenerate sexual behavior to include your children. maybe introducing them to in_cest, since you were probably mole-sted yourself?

carson3

Saturday at 5:53 PM
How old were you the first time your Dad raped you at night? And did your mum know but stay in her bed pretending to be asleep? Is that why you are a promiscuous degenerate?
There is no excuse for this kind of ******* by these jerks. Why are they even here if they don't want to see and hear about interracial sexual behavior? I suspect they are racist creeps who are here just to troll those who are here for personal enjoyment. Remember, there are many in this world who aren't happy unless they can make other miserable by forsing their views and prejudices on other. There are many here who appreciate your contributions to this site.

Bro just put the POS on ignore it's simple then you will not get the creepy message from him.

There is no excuse for this kind of ******* by these jerks. Why are they even here if they don't want to see and hear about interracial sexual behavior? I suspect they are racist creeps who are here just to troll those who are here for personal enjoyment. Remember, there are many in this world who aren't happy unless they can make other miserable by ******* their views and prejudices on other. There are many here who appreciate your contributions to this site.
probably just a racist white dude i get that issue on my video's on xhamster but they don't want no smoke in real life

Back