Ideas on how to get my beauty around black men comfortably

Holeinone

Couple
So my wife has known for years that I love the idea of her taking her first bbc and she enjoys the thought of it but she gets shy and nervous when the subject of meeting in person comes up. She had been messaging a possible bull for a while and BOY did she open up and was talking dirtier than she ever has with me but in the end she felt like he wasn't putting in much effort and she gave up on meeting men online all together. One nice thing about her is that in person (especially after a few drinks) she is very friendly and flirty with other men that approach her. I believe if she were to meet someone in person that she hit it off with, it would vastly increase the possibility of her making a connection and wanting to take him home. Unfortunately meeting black men in our area isn't easy as there is not a huge black community and we are not super outgoing beyond going out to eat once a weekend. Any tips or ideas on how I can increase her chances of meeting and being hit on by men?

As a cuck friend once told me, before the internet, “if you can’t get them out, you can’t get them fucked.” You simply must get her out and around black men, in an appropriate social setting, where she can interact with them. That would most likely be a bar or club. Alcohol and dancing helps, for sure.

So my wife has known for years that I love the idea of her taking her first bbc and she enjoys the thought of it but she gets shy and nervous when the subject of meeting in person comes up. She had been messaging a possible bull for a while and BOY did she open up and was talking dirtier than she ever has with me but in the end she felt like he wasn't putting in much effort and she gave up on meeting men online all together. One nice thing about her is that in person (especially after a few drinks) she is very friendly and flirty with other men that approach her. I believe if she were to meet someone in person that she hit it off with, it would vastly increase the possibility of her making a connection and wanting to take him home. Unfortunately meeting black men in our area isn't easy as there is not a huge black community and we are not super outgoing beyond going out to eat once a weekend. Any tips or ideas on how I can increase her chances of meeting and being hit on by men?
Take her to a gym on our side of town...it will work itself out..bro

As a cuck friend once told me, before the internet, “if you can’t get them out, you can’t get them fucked.” You simply must get her out and around black men, in an appropriate social setting, where she can interact with them. That would most likely be a bar or club. Alcohol and dancing helps, for sure.
Clubbing is best especially when she sees numerous other white wives with their black boyfriends there and starts chatting to them!

take her to have dinner (with wine ) then take her to a club and give her some space , enjoy the show from distance
“Enjoy the show from a distance,” is an important element! I’ve seen many examples of guys fucking up things because they wanted to hear everything said to, and from, their wives, so they never got more than 18” away. Had a swinger friend that way. And if things got to the bedroom, in spite of him, he wanted to direct every movement. He basically was a pain in the ass.

I will try to get her out in the bars more. Unfortunately we do not have night clubs around here because bars are more profitable. Maybe I can get her to relax enough to run off and have fun on her own while I ******* at the bar and enjoy the show. Thanks for your input everyone, and feel free to add more if you stumble upon this post.

Back