Ideas needed for white slave

I'm a white dude and I just got a black master who is down to abuse me. He asked me to post this with requests for abuse in terms of what people want to see. Can send you a vid or pic of whatever you request if you want. So speak up -- could be physical, degrading, whatever.

So many possibilities...but high on the list are being sure you get to eat his black ass...I mean eat it like you would a pussy and tongue fuck his ass spreading the cheeks wide so you can get deep...another is being tied up while he hammers your ass...then it is always so good when a Master shares and loans his sub to others to use, first in his presence to train you and on your own...and always, always, have lots of verbal degradation, since you are his white boi bitch now!

So many possibilities...but high on the list are being sure you get to eat his black ass...I mean eat it like you would a pussy and tongue fuck his ass spreading the cheeks wide so you can get deep...another is being tied up while he hammers your ass...then it is always so good when a Master shares and loans his sub to others to use, first in his presence to train you and on your own...and always, always, have lots of verbal degradation, since you are his white boi bitch now!

Yep, eating that black ass is high on the list, for sure. Love it when slaves do it and also love it that BLACKED and BLACKED RAW are doing it so often -- it's sexy and degrading and fucking hot! Some of those bitches cannot get enough.

Back