I would like to tell the stories of some of my wife's experiences

Michael and many of his friends knew my hubby and knew that he loved for black men to fuck me deep,hard,and often. That's also true with some other people in other places,including back home. I miss him terribly and I'll admit that there are times when it's difficult for me to accept that he's gone. Jody was probably having an even harder time adjusting to him being gone than I was in the first few weeks,but her grit and her sense of humor have prevailed. She's really stepped up for me and we're closer than ever. She says that my being a blacked widow puts me in high demand and that I'm highly sought after. I love the way she carries on,but I'm not really buying that story. Men aren't any different toward me now,and that's good.

I realize that I've promised to write more about my experiences and that I really haven't followed through so far,but I do intend to try again at some point. Hopefully,it won't be too much longer and everything will flow easily like it did for some time a couple of years ago. Thanks again to all of you here who have taken interest in me. It really is a source of moral support,and I've been needing all I can get lately.

Back