I wonder why is this site so racialy motivated and why does it get so exclusive?

Beto27

Male
I think that it is wrong that white men are excluded from this group? I wonder why? This site has a huge potential but I don't get it why doesn't it get more inclusive? Why can't this be an osais without an agenda?

I don't blame their exclusivity, given most of the content posted by 'white men.' Most of you are utterly useless, empty, and vapid, and are simply looking to get off to your own gay sex fantasies. I can't think of a single thread that is ruined by this beta nonsense.
This is what I thought about. Don't get me wrong, I wish to understand your point of view but still I can't quite fathom parts like "content posted by white men". What does that mean? "Most of you are useless, gay sex. Threads ruined". I would like to understand these words. I wonder if this is just kinky, racy, fetish site that we all like to use, why is it so filled with racial negativity? Maybe you as a member had some expiriences that made you think that way. What happened?

For example I am just an ordinary kinky white guy that is here to have fun and all this online segragation kinda ruins the experience. Not just for me, but for many people. So could you maybe post more info on why is it like that? Whats wrong with white men inclusivity if we all share an interest?

I think that it is wrong that white men are excluded from this group? I wonder why? This site has a huge potential but I don't get it why doesn't it get more inclusive? Why can't this be an osais without an agenda?
It shouldn't be exclusive i get a lot of white men chatting on here

It shouldn't be exclusive i get a lot of white men chatting on here
Preach brother! Thank you for thinking in a similar fashion. I mean, we are all here because we worship black cocks. Male, female, black or white. As a white man that loves this site I would love to be welcomed by my black brothers. That way I could even make more white girls engage in this lifestyle. The way things are now, to me there is just some deeply hidden inferiority complex. I am not trying to offend, those are just the vibes and this community deserves much better.

I wonder if this is just kinky, racy, fetish site that we all like to use, why is it so filled with racial negativity?

Maybe you missed the title of this site? And it's not about black women/white men or black men/white men. There are other sites for those. And if it's too Dom/sub, welcome to this side of the lifestyle. There are probably more vanilla sites for you too.

Back