I was a cuck for 5 years to my ex wife. Now I’m engaged to a guy. AMA

I used to be a cuck and participated in many things. I still find cuckolding hot which is something I really wrestle with sometimes.

After my divorce, I started hooking up with guys. I now am engaged to a man I love very much.

This unfortunately propagates the myth that Cuckold = Gay.
That is most certainly not the case. You should clarify that you were attracted to men before cuckolding, or discovered it during that time.

This unfortunately propagates the myth that Cuckold = Gay.
That is most certainly not the case. You should clarify that you were attracted to men before cuckolding, or discovered it during that time.

I was absolutely Gay when I was a cuckold. I didn’t think I was but I was. I thought I might be a bi but no way was I gay. I loved to see my wife fucked by a big dick. I loved to see her pleasured in ways I could not. I would get so worked up that I couldn’t have her pussy and when I did, I would only last moments.

I now feel that sexuality is a sliding scale. I know now i am Gay but I was attracted to my ex and I did enjoy sex with her. I did not have the same sex experience to know the difference. Even when I started having gay sex, it felt bad, wrong, and unfulfilling. I was missing the relationship. For me, I wasn’t sure until I started dating men. Maybe I was delusional or maybe social and cultural ******* clouded my ability to see what was hanging right in front of me.

Back