I want to cuckold my wife in front of white girl

Hey guys i have this opposite fantasy of mine i am black and my wife is also black but i want to cuckold my wife in front of white girlfriend i have had sex with her before marriage but i want to have sex with her in front of my wife but i am scared she might not agree with it what you guys say and give me some tips how can i tell my wife about this...?

I think that when a guy 'cucks' his wife with a younger girl it's called 'cup caking'. Bound to be a part of the internet for it somewhere...

Hey guys i have this opposite fantasy of mine i am black and my wife is also black but i want to cuckold my wife in front of white girlfriend i have had sex with her before marriage but i want to have sex with her in front of my wife but i am scared she might not agree with it what you guys say and give me some tips how can i tell my wife about this...?
Can I join

....Well, its for sure of one thing, I would NOT go behind my wife's back to have sex with a white woman. There's only ONE way I think to go about this, being that she is a black lady ... be truthful, and direct, and ask your wife if she would like to try a FFM 3-some with a white chick. The odds are she'll say NO, but then again, maybe not. Lots of things are changing rather quickly these days in our society.
....That said, what if your wife indicated she'd like to cuckold you with another man, maybe a white guy, would you be willing to reciprocate? There are a lot of educated black ladies out there expressing interest in white males these days. Just a few weeks ago I had a young, attractive 30 something black girl invite me to have dinner with her when the work group we were with was doing an out of town project. I kept everything above the table, however, and it was a pleasant dinner & cocktails. I was about 10 years older than her and she said she found "older white guys attractive" ... lol ... must of been the grey hair I have coming out around my ears.

Sounds like an interesting experiment. Let's see where it goes.

Back