I want to be a slave

Hy, i am not here often, but to introduce my self, i am a 25 year old blonde female, i have a boyfriend of 8 years and our biggest turn on is for me to be a complete slave to another married couple. I'm talking 24/7 on call full owned slave to a couple that knows this lifestyle and now how to completly break me and humiliate my boyfriend. Would like to chat with someone who is either a slave like me (actively) or a couple who are in possesion of a female white slave. Thank you and bye ;)

Hy, i am not here often, but to introduce my self, i am a 25 year old blonde female, i have a boyfriend of 8 years and our biggest turn on is for me to be a complete slave to another married couple. I'm talking 24/7 on call full owned slave to a couple that knows this lifestyle and now how to completly break me and humiliate my boyfriend. Would like to chat with someone who is either a slave like me (actively) or a couple who are in possesion of a female white slave. Thank you and bye ;)
Where are you from?

Hi, where are you all from?

Back