I want someone to try flirting with my gf😁💕

Cuck 19, gf 21, she super cute and very fit. So I’m looking for a bull for my first time, my gf doesn’t know I want to be cucked and I’m afraid to tell her because of her reaction, so I want someone to follow her on instagram/Facebook and try flirting with her for awhile, hopefully enough to get here nudes😁 or more. I’d loveeeee if she cheated on me,
If interested please dm me💜

Last edited by a moderator:
Cuck 19, gf 21, she super cute and very fit. So I’m looking for a bull for my first time, my gf doesn’t know I want to be cucked and I’m afraid to tell her because of her reaction, so I want someone to follow her on instagram/Facebook and try flirting with her for awhile, hopefully enough to get here nudes😁 or more. I’d loveeeee if she cheated on me,
Sent a dm

Last edited by a moderator:
Would love to help, how do I find her on FB

lets see a couple of photo of her to see what we are dealing with. non face shots are totally fine! id be down to try and get her to become mine for a weekend and send her home to you, filled with my black cum (location providing of course!

Let's talk about her 502-818-6704 email ms.lilywilliams258@gmail.com

Cuck 19, gf 21, she super cute and very fit. So I’m looking for a bull for my first time, my gf doesn’t know I want to be cucked and I’m afraid to tell her because of her reaction, so I want someone to follow her on instagram/Facebook and try flirting with her for awhile, hopefully enough to get here nudes😁 or more. I’d loveeeee if she cheated on I Timothy is my name and I would like to flirt with your girlfriend give me her information
Holiday a black woman who would love to fight with your girlfriend and find her on Facebook I have a Facebook page too give me her name so I can flirt with her on there and hopefully she will come to Louisville to meet me

I'm Interested in this I'm Timothy give me her name on Facebook please

Back