I Want My cuck.

Lild3m0nnn

Female
Real Person
Gold Member
From
CO, US
You might have a respectable position in your life, but here, within my universe, you are nothing but a toy. A puppy that strives to get their owners attention, eager for her to get you out of your box and play with you.

I need a new toy. Who thinks they're up for the challenge?

Attachments

• IMG_1588.jpeg
    IMG_1588.jpeg
    806.8 KB · Views: 415
You might have a respectable position in your life, but here, within my universe, you are nothing but a toy. A puppy that strives to get their owners attention, eager for her to get you out of your box and play with you.

Good luck young Lady.

Sounds like cuck tryouts are in order :unsure:
Sounds like a business interest of a "FinDom" sex worker. But i may be wrong. 🤷‍♂️

I wanna apply

Love licking cum off and out of my QOS

Me!

Come to England goddess!

I am let's talk

Real serious cuck for you to do as you please. I am a bnwo supporter and I have experience with satisfying sniwbunnies I've dsted

Subservient Cuck seeking a QOS woman for BBC Bulls/ Gangbangs . Love humiliation. From QOS and clean up / chastity lock up. Specially, watching , go out on dates dressed up in hot outfits, making me videos telling me stories and more. If this interests you please send a message. Thanks your subservient Cuck. Hopefully leading to marriage. Aka Hotwife lifestyle.

i am and will relocate

Back