I want Filipina?

It’s very hard to find a woman in states it’s just time to get your passport and leave find a woman who likes you for you once you’re in the Philippines you will find love here and definitely go on YouTube for safety tips before visiting the Philippines so you know what girl you’re looking for there and definitely pay attention and to the red flags to on YouTube

So few women would even consider a cuckold relationship that I look for sluts and take my shot.
Yeah, this is the ticket. Some of us are programmed to find a "good girl". Find a slut who is maybe a bar girl or freelancer. You agree to take care of her so long as she makes you happy.

I lived in the Philippines for years. I quit counting how many Filipina women I had sex with after number 48. Most were bar girls under the age of 30. I finally settled down with one girl for about 2 years and brought her back to the US and married her. If you a sex tourist or looking for girls to suck you Angeles City is where you want to go. If you are looking for a good wife go to one of the other 7000+ islands and find a province girl though you may be hard pressed to find one to cuck you because of their strong religious upbringing. I’m not saying it can’t be done because it does happen. If you are only visiting for a week or two just bang all the bar girls you want.

Back