I want Filipina?

Where do Filipina women hang out at, besides the hospital working as nurses
Go visit the malls that’s there favorite spot’s or save up your money get your passport and go to there malls. you won’t be disappointed the second your there. You will have way better luck

So few women would even consider a cuckold relationship that I look for sluts and take my shot.
So honestly, I want to ask is what is your intention? because if you wanna go to the Philippines in terms of Filipina into a slut that will cause some problems, you down the road so if you’re looking for a girl to turn into a slut I would not recommend the Philippines for that.

So honestly, I want to ask is what is your intention? because if you wanna go to the Philippines in terms of Filipina into a slut that will cause some problems, you down the road so if you’re looking for a girl to turn into a slut I would not recommend the Philippines for that.
I don't want to turn anybody into something they are not.

And you should go on YouTube as well, because Filipinas do to tell you what they want
Do you travel there a lot? One if my good friends who happens to be black married a woman from there and they split their time between the two countries. He has no idea I am a cuck so I don't really chat to him about such things.

Do you travel there a lot? One if my good friends who happens to be black married a woman from there and they split their time between the two countries. He has no idea I am a cuck so I don't really chat to him about such things.
I’m working on getting my passport very soon

I think you should leave a couple hits just to see if he’s into that but try not to weird him out about it

Back