I want bbc!

Hey everyone! Young female looking for a regular bbc to have some cuckold fun with in Austin Texas, my bf is fully aware and very supportive of me doing this I’ve always loved black guys and know what’s best in bed ;) I’m hoping to find a playmate soon to set something up. And no I’m not a stripper lol that one pic is from my friends house, she is a dancer.

Attachments

• 09A0EB16-3025-4ED6-9D42-FECCE408F0A7.jpeg
    09A0EB16-3025-4ED6-9D42-FECCE408F0A7.jpeg
    91.2 KB · Views: 231
  • 5BFF54B5-D5DA-414B-9A5F-14A8EE2B1989.jpeg
    5BFF54B5-D5DA-414B-9A5F-14A8EE2B1989.jpeg
    89.3 KB · Views: 236
Hey everyone! Young female looking for a regular bbc to have some cuckold fun with in Austin Texas, my bf is fully aware and very supportive of me doing this I’ve always loved black guys and know what’s best in bed ;) I’m hoping to find a playmate soon to set something up. And no I’m not a stripper lol that one pic is from my friends house, she is a dancer.
Sexy pretty butt"
I'll fuck her long-term

Really should be in the Bahamas

I am in Austin March 7th thru 12th and would love to meet. DM me if interested.

Back