I think she's opening up to it, what do you think?

Luis Mats

Male
Gold Member
So for a while when my wife and I would get intimate we'd talk about this interracial cuckold fantasy of mine and we'd both get off. She'd say she wasn't into it but eventually we'd both get so turned on that we'd cum so good together but as of the last month or so she's the one who initiates the conversations and she's cumming MUCH harder. Am I going nuts or is it safe to say she's opening up to it?

fuck her with a toy - suck the toy then put it back in her pussy. If you want to be a cuckold - then you need to lick her pussy every time you fuck her - after the 10th time of licking her pussy - say I am fantasizing that you fucked a cock earlier in the day and I am licking his cum from your pussy.

fuck her with a toy - suck the toy then put it back in her pussy. If you want to be a cuckold - then you need to lick her pussy every time you fuck her - after the 10th time of licking her pussy - say I am fantasizing that you fucked a cock earlier in the day and I am licking his cum from your pussy.
I love that and will do. Thank You

So for a while when my wife and I would get intimate we'd talk about this interracial cuckold fantasy of mine and we'd both get off. She'd say she wasn't into it but eventually we'd both get so turned on that we'd cum so good together but as of the last month or so she's the one who initiates the conversations and she's cumming MUCH harder. Am I going nuts or is it safe to say she's opening up to it?
Sounds very familiar!

Back