I Think She's Bored Of Me...

Hello all! I am having a bit of a dilemma with my girlfriend here, maybe someone can help or suggest an idea?

Well I am not sure why she doesn't have sex with me. It's not that she doesn't at all, but if we have sex once or twice a month, that's a good month.

She just never seems interested to do so and always leaves it up to me to make the first move. Maybe our intimacy level isn't that great, but we have a great relationship otherwise. So I am not sure if she has someone on the side or what.

I am a rather small man, in height and size (if you know what I mean) so I'm thinking maybe she is used to something bigger and better, therefore she's not really sexually attracted to me.

What do you guys think the problem is? Me? Her? Both of us? I am out of ideas but it's been weeks since we last had sex and I am starting to worry.

Last edited:
The fact that you posted this in a Cuckold forum, posted pictures of her, told everyone that you're "small" and your ID is "SheNeedsABig1" leads me to believe that you're looking for people to tell you that you need to get her into bed with a black man. But just in case you might actually be real I'll give you some real advice which I'm sure you'll ignore.

Talk to your girlfriend. Only she can tell you what she's thinking. Only she can tell you her wants and desires. If the problem is your performance in bed then ask her what you can do to be better. Perhaps more foreplay. Maybe she wants you to touch her differently. Maybe she'd like to try other positions. Maybe she'd like more romance.

Nobody on here or any sex website is going to be able to help you because nobody here knows her. You don't need a bigger dick to please your girlfriend. You need to take the time to learn how to please her. If she's worth keeping she'll let you know.

The problem is I live in her apartment, LOL... She's got me by the balls, that's for sure. PM me if you want to chat more!
Is that the only apartment in the city? She's got you by the balls because you want her to. And that is okay if you're okay with it. But JerseyGirl has it right-communication, and one does not "need" a big one either.

I agree with Jersey Girl as well but I am just trying to get advice and opinions on my problem. But you would def say she is cheating or has someone on the side for sex?

(...)if we have sex once or twice a month, that's a good month.

She just never seems interested to do so and always leaves it up to me to make the first move. (...)
So you make moves toward having sex with her not more than once or twice a month? What a shame! Don`t you make her feel attractive/hot/desirable? - That would be a reason for your problem. :(

Hello all! I am having a bit of a dilemma with my girlfriend here, maybe someone can help or suggest an idea?

Well I am not sure why she doesn't have sex with me. It's not that she doesn't at all, but if we have sex once or twice a month, that's a good month.

She just never seems interested to do so and always leaves it up to me to make the first move. Maybe our intimacy level isn't that great, but we have a great relationship otherwise. So I am not sure if she has someone on the side or what.

I am a rather small man, in height and size (if you know what I mean) so I'm thinking maybe she is used to something bigger and better, therefore she's not really sexually attracted to me.

What do you guys think the problem is? Me? Her? Both of us? I am out of ideas but it's been weeks since we last had sex and I am starting to worry.

By the way- do you think your girlfriend will be cool with you posting her pictures on an interracial sex site? You might want to give some thought to removing them before she finds out or you really will be an ex-boyfriend.

By the way- do you think your girlfriend will be cool with you posting her pictures on an interracial sex site? You might want to give some thought to removing them before she finds out or you really will be an ex-boyfriend.
Oh *******. The girl from Jerz has a point

So you make moves toward having sex with her not more than once or twice a month? What a shame! Don`t you make her feel attractive/hot/desirable? - That would be a reason for your problem. :(

Yah, for real? You just make a move once or twice a month? And you live with her? Does she not get you hard? She seems cute enough.

I was going to suggest start lightly flirting with other woman. But it really seems like you're just bored and no longer interested in her. You've got pics of her dated 2015. If she's been with you for that long, it's probably safe to assume shes ok with you being a "small" man. Finding other dicks isn't going to help. If you're just sticking around for the obligatory once a month sex, just break up with her already.

Lol, like Jersey Girl said though, sounds like you're just trying to get her in bed with a black man to fulfill some sort of fantasy. You can get relationship advice any where (like https://www.reddit.com/r/relationship_advice/ for example) but you chose to join a "dating" site dedicated to black men hooking up with single and married white women.

Come on guy.

The fact that you posted this in a Cuckold forum, posted pictures of her, told everyone that you're "small" and your ID is "SheNeedsABig1" leads me to believe that you're looking for people to tell you that you need to get her into bed with a black man. But just in case you might actually be real I'll give you some real advice which I'm sure you'll ignore.

Talk to your girlfriend. Only she can tell you what she's thinking. Only she can tell you her wants and desires. If the problem is your performance in bed then ask her what you can do to be better. Perhaps more foreplay. Maybe she wants you to touch her differently. Maybe she'd like to try other positions. Maybe she'd like more romance.

Nobody on here or any sex website is going to be able to help you because nobody here knows her. You don't need a bigger dick to please your girlfriend. You need to take the time to learn how to please her. If she's worth keeping she'll let you know.
After a long time i read sensible post. Totally agree...

Back