I think my husband is a cuckold

VaMilf

Couple
My husband is always blindfolding me and telling me to imagine that he is a black man with a huge cock. I get into it and enjoy but seems strange he makes me say that the black guy has a huge cock, bigger than him and he cums really really quick.... Should I go to the next step confused don't want to ruin my marriage? Btw never been with a black man

Ask him if he is getting off to the fantasy or you fucking a black guy - you could tell him that since he introduced it you are starting to. Or say if you keep getting me off to this fantasy its going to grow in my mind until i really want it.

Oh he's getting off because it's a black guy, he wants me to really really bad I'm sure of that idk if I want to

Thanks, oh I'm gonna go slow, well unless he gets me drinking then he might get what he wants quicker lol

My husband is always blindfolding me and telling me to imagine that he is a black man with a huge cock. I get into it and enjoy but seems strange he makes me say that the black guy has a huge cock, bigger than him and he cums really really quick.... Should I go to the next step confused don't want to ruin my marriage? Btw never been with a black man
Yes you must, free all he started it.

You might want to consider testing your hubby. Tell him you've got chatting with a black guy and arranged to meet for a *******. See what hubby's reaction is, if he's shocked or upset tell him you haven't really it's just part of the fantasy. If he's genuinely excited then you know he's up for it. I'm sure he'd love it! X

re: I think my husband is a cuckold

...If you haven't had sex with another man while married to him, he's not a cuckold. That's the ONLY requirement for that label.
...Should you fulfill his fantasy? That's a whole different story ... I'd always be up front with him, and the 2 of you work together in fulfilling his fantasy. But you should be aware that a lot of men think they know what they want until they get what they want, then they have regrets. And this isn't something you can "take back" ... once done, its done.
The "small steps" suggestion is always appropriate to inexperienced couples. I'd suggest you also visit an adult lifestyle club when they have their hospitality night ... you'll meet people face to face, and share questions and concerns with other couples. If you have children in the house, this really IS important that you give it deep consideration as they are the ones who suffer from divorces caused by this type of play.
pic_twocentsWorth2.jpg

Back