I think my girl took offf

ffa1972

Male
Mentioned it recently, had interest for years and never had new girlfriend mentioned in story yet. We’ve both been going through a lot lately and in a burst of lust I just mentioned what I think is hot and she took off with it. It got mentioned at the beginning of a time with her like 4 days she never brought it up again and that just day I did she did it with no hesitation and told me after. Just posting. I’m on board. I guess was surprised how fast she took control and opportunity it’s when it was mentioned, and it tooo me off guard.i trust her though.

After talk today will be pursuing it

She fucked a black guy?
I brought up the fantasy in a steamy moment and it never got mentioned. Left out of town 4 days later because we do semi long distance (not that far see eachother often).

Day I left it was like boom after never mentioning anything again wondering if she really internalized it. “I made a tinder and sucked a guy off it was fun, I have a lot of matches I’m talking to.” Going out to meet another man who is black tonight. That got brought up and she says of course I’m into the big dick lifestyle.

Just shocked that it seemed overnight she heard my fantasy and acted on it immediately. Like a predator. I’m kind of scared it was really fast like I mentioned it we didn’t talk about it again and two days later “done did it, you wanna hear about?” Wild like a predator, didn’t really expect it

I think she smells ******* in the water, im neutral about it. She’s hot and young I think there’s a lot of enjoyment to be found

I brought up the fantasy in a steamy moment and it never got mentioned. Left out of town 4 days later because we do semi long distance (not that far see eachother often).

Day I left it was like boom after never mentioning anything again wondering if she really internalized it. “I made a tinder and sucked a guy off it was fun, I have a lot of matches I’m talking to.” Going out to meet another man who is black tonight. That got brought up and she says of course I’m into the big dick lifestyle.

Just shocked that it seemed overnight she heard my fantasy and acted on it immediately. Like a predator. I’m kind of scared it was really fast like I mentioned it we didn’t talk about it again and two days later “done did it, you wanna hear about?” Wild like a predator, didn’t really expect it

I think she smells ******* in the water, im neutral about it. She’s hot and young I think there’s a lot of enjoyment to be found
Sure there is a lot of dick in the water. I am sure it could be scary, but you are very very lucky.

Aaaand just like that she’s joining some sites like this. In less than a week. Not in a manic she’s moving too fast type way. Like a she things it’s hot to and my wish is her command.

She’s going to start a page and get verified here. She’s into it. Damn that was almost overnight

Mentioned it recently, had interest for years and never had new girlfriend mentioned in story yet. We’ve both been going through a lot lately and in a burst of lust I just mentioned what I think is hot and she took off with it. It got mentioned at the beginning of a time with her like 4 days she never brought it up again and that just day I did she did it with no hesitation and told me after. Just posting. I’m on board. I guess was surprised how fast she took control and opportunity it’s when it was mentioned, and it tooo me off guard.i trust her though.

After talk today will be pursuing it
You don't know how lucky you are. Roll with it and enjoy the ride. Talk more now with her than ever before and Never tell her a straight No to anything. Always try to understand eachothers needs and desires. And..... look forward to the taste of cum. You will be havjng this as part of your diet very soon 😉😋

Back