I think its working...

Oh, I forgot that she also said that she told the guy she was working with when that happened, and he commented on how all the black guys hit on her so hard, that she responded to him by saying "oh, I know! I LOVE BLACK GUYS!"
What does everyone think? Shall I try to make it happen now, or keep up the encouragement a little longer?
Just keep the encourage her a little longer, let HER say, "I'm ready to do this"...then make love to her, then during the time for her date, you help prepare her for the BBC (Hair, nails, sauna, etc)...

I think that my wife is really beginning to start liking the idea of having black boyfriends with my permission. she talkd about all her imaginary (i think ;) anyways...) black boyfriends, starting to flirt alot, black guys hit on her like crazy at her work all the time, and when we have sex i have her talk about how good her BBC boyfriends fuck her and she gets off really hard.... I think its just a matter of time, right BBC, and right place now. I am getting very excited.
I have 10 years talk to my wife,for firs time 2 month ago for her birthday she finale take 10 inch 2.25 thick black dildo vibrator, to my suprise she take it all way in insaid her , at lees 9in and she cum very hard.I am fucking 3 time a week ,and I use the dildo all time.I ask her.You know whay I am fucking you 3 time week and so hard,she say ,yes becase of your black friend.
I bay toy before, I bay this one, and she throw all way. Any idea?She my go there?

Back