I think I crossed a line with my wife

Her comment about "no threesomes" may have been in the heat of anger, wanting to get you good at that moment. If she's come back since with comments about having a boyfriend and teasing you on the cuck thing...I think she's fine with adding a guy to the mix.
You may be right. I definitely don’t want to discourage anyone but my wife will say things. Like when I have her on her knees on our futon and her head down in the chair and driving into her for all I’m worth she’ll say I need a BBC right here to suck right now. She says she doesn’t want anyone else but she knows how hard I get when she says these type things so she plays along. She’s even gone as far as grabbing my ass while I’m on top and spreading me open and whisper in my ear how she wants me to get a BBC up my bitch ass and it’ll be like he’s fucking both of us. Or maybe I’m wrong about my wife.

You may be right. I definitely don’t want to discourage anyone but my wife will say things. Like when I have her on her knees on our futon and her head down in the chair and driving into her for all I’m worth she’ll say I need a BBC right here to suck right now. She says she doesn’t want anyone else but she knows how hard I get when she says these type things so she plays along. She’s even gone as far as grabbing my ass while I’m on top and spreading me open and whisper in my ear how she wants me to get a BBC up my bitch ass and it’ll be like he’s fucking both of us. Or maybe I’m wrong about my wife.
My experience is that the teasing can be turned into reality. My ex-gf refused the lifestyle for 18 months...but I kept teasing her with different things and eventually she relented and LOVED the whole experience.

Just to start my wife knows I’m bi and also knows my strong cuckold desires and has role played with and teased me about it (aside from her having an affair early in our marriage) but I think I crossed a boundary with her. A few days ago I was bored just relaxing and I thought how much fun it might be to paint my toenails a nice bright red and to my surprise I liked how it looked and it turned me on quite a bit. I keep myself shaved from the waist down which she tells me she prefers so I didn’t see a problem with the nails, anyway when I showed her she immediately got pissed asking me if I am into cross dressing, I could see how she was upset so I told her no I was just playing around. I wasn’t completely honest with her on that I have often thought about dressing but never really done it much other than try a few of her things on. She continued to press me about it and getting more upset and then said she needs a man and not a cross dresser and that I need to get over it and also the threesome ideas or if I wanted to follow that path she wouldn’t stick around. I was pretty shocked, she has told me many times my being bi and having cuck fantasies didn’t bother her but it appears it’s more of a problem than she let on. To make a long story short a few days later she was teasing about cucking me again and making comments about having a boyfriend. Im not quite sure where to go from here what do you guys or girls think?
She is looking for a man. Its obvious to her you are not "manly" enough. Little does she realize that most men have had same fantasies but would never be honest and tell.

I'm sure there are several that would rather be killed than to be cucked like Stallone and Schwarzeneggar. But over time the growth of cuckholdry and the incel movement among Caucasian males have exploded. In the future I would presume guys like you would dwarf the population of guys like Stallone and Schwareneggar. Women like your wife not finding manly Caucasian males would have to make some decisions? Stay celibate? Keep searching? Try out lesbianism? 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩 :love: :love: :love: :love: Or settle for sissies like you? That is, if Black males no longer existed?
Do not be fooled by guys that are ACTORS. There macho ******* is scripted for movies. Stallone is a pussy who pretends on film to be a military man. He was to big of a pussy to actually ever join for real. Arnold fagged out as a young bodybuilder to an older rich pervert. Maybe you should stop living in movie land. Sounds like you are a little smitten for them.

Do not be fooled by guys that are ACTORS. There macho ******* is scripted for movies. Stallone is a pussy who pretends on film to be a military man. He was to big of a pussy to actually ever join for real. Arnold fagged out as a young bodybuilder to an older rich pervert. Maybe you should stop living in movie land. Sounds like you are a little smitten for them.
I never knew about that @extrafun? Any evidence of your claim would be enlightening. But ever since Stallone did Rocky I don't think he was anyone's bitch though? If I'm wrong about that of course let me know? But the ginos will hate you. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Also after Terminator Schwarzeneggar was no one's bitch either being able to write his own cheques, I suspect? If I am incorrect again let me know? :unsure:

One I do not respect is Tom Cruise, but I admit I liked "Top Gun". But ever since becoming a "god" of Scientology I refuse to see anything he does. His ego is inflated as much as it is and by accident hearing about it on the news Tom Cruise is working on a movie where he will literally be in outer space teamed with Elon Musk, my proof is the link below. If that offends anyone be sure to join Scientology from the Sea-Org level and don't listen to Leah Remini too.

Last edited:
Want to give her a taste of a threesome without an actual person there? Fuck her with a strap-on. My wife loves that. Get the feeling of a different cock without the complications. Can work up to a dp with your cock too. It’s at least giving us a taste until this Covid nonsense is past us.

I never knew about that @extrafun? Any evidence of your claim would be enlightening. But ever since Stallone did Rocky I don't think he was anyone's bitch though? If I'm wrong about that of course let me know? But the ginos will hate you. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Also after Terminator Schwarzeneggar was no one's bitch either being able to write his own cheques, I suspect? If I am incorrect again let me know? :unsure:

One I do not respect is Tom Cruise, but I admit I liked "Top Gun". But ever since becoming a "god" of Scientology I refuse to see anything he does. His ego is inflated as much as it is and by accident hearing about it on the news Tom Cruise is working on a movie where he will literally be in outer space teamed with Elon Musk, my proof is the link below. If that offends anyone be sure to join Scientology from the Sea-Org level and don't listen to Leah Remini too.

Read about years Arnold was a young and poor bodybuilder. He a d others were supported by a wealthy gay man. Read between lines. Stallone was hated by all real veterans for not joining himself a d the. Playing war hero.

Want to give her a taste of a threesome without an actual person there? Fuck her with a strap-on. My wife loves that. Get the feeling of a different cock without the complications. Can work up to a dp with your cock too. It’s at least giving us a taste until this Covid nonsense is past us.
Been there done that, she doesn’t like dildoes she says they don’t feel real, we’ve tried several and she doesn’t care for any of them and I agree they don’t feel like a real cock.

The dual density vixskin offerings are the best we’ve tried. Feel pretty realistic with a pliable outer layer and a firm core. Soak it in hot water to bring it up to body temp and it’s about as close as we’re gonna get until Covid resolves.

Just to start my wife knows I’m bi and also knows my strong cuckold desires and has role played with and teased me about it (aside from her having an affair early in our marriage) but I think I crossed a boundary with her. A few days ago I was bored just relaxing and I thought how much fun it might be to paint my toenails a nice bright red and to my surprise I liked how it looked and it turned me on quite a bit. I keep myself shaved from the waist down which she tells me she prefers so I didn’t see a problem with the nails, anyway when I showed her she immediately got pissed asking me if I am into cross dressing, I could see how she was upset so I told her no I was just playing around. I wasn’t completely honest with her on that I have often thought about dressing but never really done it much other than try a few of her things on. She continued to press me about it and getting more upset and then said she needs a man and not a cross dresser and that I need to get over it and also the threesome ideas or if I wanted to follow that path she wouldn’t stick around. I was pretty shocked, she has told me many times my being bi and having cuck fantasies didn’t bother her but it appears it’s more of a problem than she let on. To make a long story short a few days later she was teasing about cucking me again and making comments about having a boyfriend. Im not quite sure where to go from here what do you guys or girls think?
If she isn't supportive and ha issues then you should just separate as your relationship is a sham and if you go into this lifestyle as is she will leave you. Judging someone for being themselves and ridiculing them is not OK she should love you for who you are.

Tbh my advice is leave her. Prob not wat you wanna hear but its the truth.

My wife knows I am attracted to men. What she doesn’t know is that I’m EXCLUSIVELY attracted to men.

I was always attracted to guys. I just didn’t admit it to myself until after I was married. don’t get me wrong. I can make myself attracted to her when I have to. She’s sexy and she indulges my sissy needs. But it’s men I like.

Back