I think I crossed a line with my wife

You know it, and I think I would get violent frustrated too if I couldn't get any sex at all. That would be one hell 😂 f an rejection if no women wanted to have sex with me.
Just like Minassian and yourself in that scenario you painted, all it takes is 2 x $50 = $100 and we find you both a lady of the evening and that would solve your temporary needs, lol! And by the way it's Canadian so that $100 ~ $74 US now +/-. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Just like Minassian and yourself in that scenario you painted, all it takes is 2 x $50 = $100 and we find you both a lady of the evening and that would solve your temporary needs, lol! And by the way it's Canadian so that $100 ~ $74 US now +/-. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
but truthfully I had a guy show up at my 10 year high school reunion hired an ******* to be his date thinking he would get to fuck her another pathetic loser paid the ******* double and she left the first guy she came with at the bar and went to fuck the guy that could pay double.

but dont need to pay for pussy at least not in the first 51 years of my life.

but truthfully I had a guy show up at my 10 year high school reunion hired an ******* to be his date thinking he would get to fuck her another pathetic loser paid the ******* double and she left the first guy she came with at the bar and went to fuck the guy that could pay double.

but dont need to pay for pussy at least not in the first 51 years of my life.
I take that back I did go to the whorehouse in Franfort Germany a few times while stationed in Germany

A little update, this really happened I swear, I got a call from some guy asking if this was Nancy’s phone I said no sorry you must have the wrong number I laughed and told my wife and she says are you sure you’re not a Nancy? I just laughed it off but it’s still on her mind for sure.
If the caller was Black, he was asking for me haha ;)

Seriously though, this is your natural femininity expressing who you really are. Your clitty tingled when you got that call right? Have you thought about a girl name for yourself? Giving in to your feminine desire is extremely liberating for a whiteboi. White women can sense that nature in us and they love feminizing whitebois. We're like a living Barbie doll for them to style and dress.

If you are already dressing as Nancy (nice name) and the caller was a man you met, then you know where this is going. You will not be happy or feel settled until you are living as a white sissy.

My wife makes the same type of comments with me. We were out the other night at a nice restaurant and because it’s half capacity you can hear others conversations. A couple came in sitting two tables over. He had a voice that carries and was somewhat effeminate. She said she couldn’t take much of that. After a short pause she said but that may be something you like. She made me blush a little.
The reason she couldn't take much of that is the discordance of effeminacy coming from a whiteboi still trying to present as male. Weak whiteboi masculinity is a threat to her value as a woman. Her instinct is telling her to resolve the discordance by feminizing you so your appearance matches your nature. And your little clitty tingled when she made you blush, didn't it?

But over time the growth of cuckholdry and the incel movement among Caucasian males have exploded. In the future I would presume guys like you would dwarf the population of guys like Stallone and Schwareneggar. Women like your wife not finding manly Caucasian males would have to make some decisions? Stay celibate? Keep searching? Try out lesbianism? 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩 :love: :love: :love: :love: Or settle for sissies like you? That is, if Black males no longer existed?

Yes, the age of the very masculine whiteboi is over. Especially among the younger generation, whitebois are increasingly noodle-armed and soft. You can see them everywhere. This is almost entirely due to the widespread awareness of Black male sexual domination.

The population of white sissies is exploding. Very hot and sexy transgender models such as Stav Strashko and Andreja Pejic are providing the hyper-feminine role-models for young whitebois to aspire to. Natalie Mars and Shiri Allwood are among many super sexy white sissies with limp clitties, who eagerly service Black men like Sean Michaels.

That's exactly what I mean @Shecuckedme . It would appear the kind of man your wife wants is one that would be enraged being cucked. That no longer appears to be you. If racists like Derek Chauvin got their way and all Blacks like me became extinct at the base of his knee I'd wonder how much longer Caucasian women would tolerate guys like you? Or how fast humanity would become extinct? :unsure:
White women measure their worth by the masculinity of the men they attract. That is why they are so dismissive of weak whitebois. But once we are feminized, white sissies and white women become more like sisters. This is the ideal time for a Black Bull to provide the sexual dominance that validate white women and free the whiteboi's transgender nature.

The reason she couldn't take much of that is the discordance of effeminacy coming from a whiteboi still trying to present as male. Weak whiteboi masculinity is a threat to her value as a woman. Her instinct is telling her to resolve the discordance by feminizing you so your appearance matches your nature. And your little clitty tingled when she made you blush, didn't it?
I’m not sure about the first part but yes she knows how to get to me.

Just to start my wife knows I’m bi and also knows my strong cuckold desires and has role played with and teased me about it (aside from her having an affair early in our marriage) but I think I crossed a boundary with her. A few days ago I was bored just relaxing and I thought how much fun it might be to paint my toenails a nice bright red and to my surprise I liked how it looked and it turned me on quite a bit. I keep myself shaved from the waist down which she tells me she prefers so I didn’t see a problem with the nails, anyway when I showed her she immediately got pissed asking me if I am into cross dressing, I could see how she was upset so I told her no I was just playing around. I wasn’t completely honest with her on that I have often thought about dressing but never really done it much other than try a few of her things on. She continued to press me about it and getting more upset and then said she needs a man and not a cross dresser and that I need to get over it and also the threesome ideas or if I wanted to follow that path she wouldn’t stick around. I was pretty shocked, she has told me many times my being bi and having cuck fantasies didn’t bother her but it appears it’s more of a problem than she let on. To make a long story short a few days later she was teasing about cucking me again and making comments about having a boyfriend. Im not quite sure where to go from here what do you guys or girls think?
Her comment about "no threesomes" may have been in the heat of anger, wanting to get you good at that moment. If she's come back since with comments about having a boyfriend and teasing you on the cuck thing...I think she's fine with adding a guy to the mix.

Back