I think GOD IS A WOMEN and it doesn't make me less then a man to admit it 💯

Satanic_cap

Male
Real Person
From
KY, US
The mo the r of all creations..basically God. If life did in fact start in Africa then mostly likely God is a BLACK women but personally I believe that I believe that she is soo great that she creates in multiples .multiple planet stars religions multiple people races countries languages ect...

So wheres the proof ? Well of course it's not alot like most religions except most living things including all mammals came from a women ..if you are made of the imagine of God and we're all gods c hi ld Ren...then is would make more sense
So of courses there are haters ..it's a hoax and I'm trying to get attention blah blah blah
Don't care ...look this is what I believe in I'm not asking you to belive in what's I belive in or looking for followers..if you don't believe thats fine every is entitled to their opinions. This is mines

I believe "God" is energy without gender. Yet can manifest male or female at will. On a somewhat related note...Bruh your avatar gives me pause. Lol.
Lol the devil is sometimes a over looked and miss judge character sometimes. Ppl don't think of the human like characteristics of him .kinda hard saying the devil is evil when you in evolved in spankings roping women and using them for personal pleasure.

Interesting point of view. However from my perspective it's devil like characteristics in humans not the other way around
Very true .I find in literature and movies the devil is portrait as a "fan of mankind" or a advocate of "free will" even in society we label the super natural as "the work of the devil" I think when you take out the demonic mythology and put human mentality with the visuals and prospective we already know ..then we are more open to see the similarities of not just the devil but of God and other factors the makes up religion/faith

Is it okay if we just talk about pussy now? LOL 😆
But the topic on this thread here is about "God" and one's opinion as to his gender. The whole thread is in the "off topic" section along with politics and cartoons, and virus info, etc. This IS a strong topic to discuss for those who have spiritual attachments.
So, I believe you just wandered into this section by mistake.

Last edited:
mo the r of all creations..basically God. If life did in fact start in Africa then mostly likely God is a BLACK women but personally I believe that I believe that she is soo great that she creates in multiples .multiple planet stars religions multiple people races countries languages ect...
You're trying to add human qualities to God which isn't possible ... Jesus, yes, God, no.

But the topic on this thread here is about "God" and one's opinion as to his gender. The whole thread is in the "off topic" section along with politics and cartoons, and virus info, etc. This IS a strong topic to discuss for those who have spiritual attachments.
So, I believe you just wandered into this section by mistake.
I guess I'll start my response by being sweet and cordial. LOL I was the first one to reply to the brother. That reply was how I feel. It was on topic. I interjected a little humor into the conversation. That's just the type of guy I am. Lighten up... Do yourself a favor. Don't stray into the realm of trying to tell me what to do or how to do it.. Are we good?😉

You're trying to add human qualities to God which isn't possible ... Jesus, yes, God, no.
Now I understand I sound like a skeptical. But making God human is almost a form of art .there ton of examples music movies etc. No I'm not trying to say "art" is real but art is definitely something that imitate life .if physicality is the argument then if God is inhuman t are we saying God is extraterrestrial instead of celestial lmfao

The mo the r of all creations..basically God. If life did in fact start in Africa then mostly likely God is a BLACK women
Life didn't start in Africa. If you're referring to humans/homo-sapiens, then yes are generally believed to have originated in Africa, but only about 300,000 years ago. Life had already been around for about 3 billion years by then. I guess by your "logic" that means God is a piece of self replicating RNA.

Well, I wouldn't dare, Mr Bull ... and we're all good, but this particular section of the website is specifically for non-main topic discussions and it is a forum.
Hmmm. You say that as if I didn't understand what you meant the first time. Repeating oneself can be tedious... Generally I try to avoid it. How about you?😉

Life didn't start in Africa. If you're referring to humans/homo-sapiens, then yes are generally believed to have originated in Africa, but only about 300,000 years ago. Life had already been around for about 3 billion years by then. I guess by your "logic" that means God is a piece of self replicating RNA.
Huh?🤦🏾bro serious ...we talking about the dinosaur God aka the lizard king lol and life started in Japan why you thing they call him GOD ZILLA 🤣 I MEAN you said by my logic but you still belive in the Virgin Mary..that basically the same thing as self replication but yet ppl belive this across the world

Actually over 2 billion people in the world are gullible enough to believe that crap
Lol 🤣 😂 😅 ppl are gullible to a story that they heard with has no factually..hmm...I think that's a topic for a different form lmfao..but anyways honestly it make more sense that a women can self reproduce versus a male who naturally can't bare a ch. IL. D. ....but it's a "chicken and a egg" concept someone had to reproduce mankind .personally i find it hard to believe that the world was just a sausage fest until I guy pop a baby out his dick and decided "maybe this is more for a women "

Back