I recently bought my white wife a black dildo

Sdmcox

Male
I surprised My wife with a black dildo after talking with her about my fantasy of her being with a black guy.

Last saturday night she hung out with her friends and got tipsy. When she came to bed she was really frisky and started sucking my dick. After a while I moved to eating her pussy. I made her cum once then brought her to another nearly when I told her I had a surprise.

I got up and pulled it out of the closet, handing it to her. She was shocked, but let me use it on her.

Fun night but wasnt able to make her cum with it. Any pointers?

Lots of questions. Is this her first dildo? Has she used dildos in the past? Does she seem to have orgams more from penetration, or from oral stimulation? Also, as she was *******, is it possible that this kept her from having orgasms from the dildo. How big is the dildo? How big are you?

This is her first dildo. She is able to cum both through penetration and oral, but cums faster from oral. The dildo is 8" and I am 6.5". I am decently thick, but the dildo is proabably twice as thick as me at its thickest point.

I pulled it back out lastnight. It seemed like right before she was going to cum, she pulled it out. She said it was too much going on.

Interestingly, she felt super tight right after using it?

It was super hot watching it go into her wet pussy.... and the noises it was making while I was moving it in and out were amazing!

I had her suck on it, like she was giving it a bj while I licked hed clit. I mafe sure she came while doing that.

Back