I really want to try bbc sucking it or getting fucked

I am new to it and personally it's been the best I've had. I'm not very experienced to begin with. I've been with 5 men my last relationship for 20 years the sex was pretty good and the other white guys were really unsatisfactory. But this black guy was like on a whole nother level. He just put it down like he really wanted me and made me feel sexy. Just so much passion and he ate my pussy like he enjoyed it. My ex only did that ******* like 3 times during our relationship while I sucked his dick countless times

I am new to it and personally it's been the best I've had. I'm not very experienced to begin with. I've been with 5 men my last relationship for 20 years the sex was pretty good and the other white guys were really unsatisfactory. But this black guy was like on a whole nother level. He just put it down like he really wanted me and made me feel sexy. Just so much passion and he ate my pussy like he enjoyed it. My ex only did that ******* like 3 times during our relationship while I sucked his dick countless times
Baby, that's how it supposed to be! Welcome to the site. Welcome home

I can't say that all white men are bad and all black men are good. But it's something you hear a lot and I think there is definitely a ratio and black men are on the bigger ratio as far as how good they are at pleasuring women and making us feel like women who are worth the time and effort they put in. I can just think about him inside me and I get wet. No one else makes me feel that way when thinking about sex with them.

Wow! Brave move for a young guy!
Sex is one of the most powerful things in the world. I know it is scary to want to be able to explore your sexuality. You are raised to believe that you're feelings are wrong and you feel like you are alone. There are people who are willing to give you what you want. That's the beauty of it. You want it and they want to give it to you just as much as you want it.

Sex is one of the most powerful things in the world. I know it is scary to want to be able to explore your sexuality. You are raised to believe that you're feelings are wrong and you feel like you are alone. There are people who are willing to give you what you want. That's the beauty of it. You want it and they want to give it to you just as much as you want it.
I agree completely. I'm young, only 19 but I'm trying to explore my sexuality and gain experience with women. After I had sex for the first time, I realised I loved it and i wanted more so I've been trying to do more. I've had women differing in age and race and body type and it really is amazing. I absolutely love pleasing them, it's satisfying to eat them out or fill them with my cock and hear their moans and feel them grip onto me and dig their nails into me

scratching black and white GIF

Back