give yourself a time window and run a trail. Go full dominant on him for like 2months or however long you like and see if it works for you
That was my first idea but we are both people that prefers to define and keep going with the rules. Thats why I am asking for your opinion, particularly hotwives tips for ground rules

Hi. I already cuckold my husband but I have a lot of doubts. Should I deny sex to him? Pussy, ass, BJ... I am not very dominat so I need some tips or I will be always letting my cuck do what he wants. Help me please.
Sometimes women like you make the best cuckoldresses. You are sweet, but when you learn to lay down the law it can be that much more devastating and heart breaking to the white boy cuck.

It takes time. You need to come up with some rules and define what you expect of him. Then you need to hold him accountable. Make sure you punish him if he disobeys. Think about all the time you have been in the kitchen cooking and then cleaning up afterwards while your husband has sat doing nothing to help you. Did you get angry about that? Irritated that he didn't help when you needed help? Utilize that to assist you in training him. You can't let up when training him. It is something that you need to keep a firm hand. Explore different things, get a chastity device and put it on him and see what happens. Hope this helps.

It takes time. You need to come up with some rules and define what you expect of him. Then you need to hold him accountable. Make sure you punish him if he disobeys. Think about all the time you have been in the kitchen cooking and then cleaning up afterwards while your husband has sat doing nothing to help you. Did you get angry about that? Irritated that he didn't help when you needed help? Utilize that to assist you in training him. You can't let up when training him. It is something that you need to keep a firm hand. Explore different things, get a chastity device and put it on him and see what happens. Hope this helps.
I like how you think

Hi. I already cuckold my husband but I have a lot of doubts. Should I deny sex to him? Pussy, ass, BJ... I am not very dominat so I need some tips or I will be always letting my cuck do what he wants. Help me please.
Do you have a black lover,,,,and does your cuck know

I would check with your spouse to see if he wants to be a couckold, hotwife is a couple that are both in control of who she sleeps and he enjoys her being satisfied without being belittled.

I would suggest he wears a cage and gradually increase the time he is locked. Say, 'I knew you'd like being locked, so let's keep it on. How does a week sound? Good'.
Then I'd start to deny him by sucking him but stopping before he shoots, and letting him fuck you but stopping again.
It'll drive him wild for you and you can ramp up the chastity periods and see where it takes you.
Cheers

Back