I made a bet at a party with a friend that I would suck the cock of any black guy she sent me into the room

Another one of my little adventures. I have this friend (Sara) who is the classic friend who listens very carefully to my stories and celebrates them, but that she herself is not too daring. So we were at this party and there were several black guys there and I started joking about which one of them I would give a good blowjob to.

She was laughing and we were talking about that guys, I mean, she told me about them, it turns out it was a party she invited me to, I basically didn't know anyone.

So, I told her that she would introduce me to one of them and she began to tell me that she didn't think I was capable of really daring. I don't know if it was just to push my buttons, but I thought it was fun and decided to go ahead.

So I told her that I would actually give any of those black guys a blowjob because I love black cocks and all, she insisted that she didn't think I was capable of it. I told her that then, since she didn't think I was capable, she would be part of it, I told her that I would go upstairs and enter a room, we went quietly and checked, there was one that was open and empty. Being in the room I told her that I would stay there and that she had to send some black guy and I would give him a blowjob until I swallowed. The point was that she had to tell the guy that a friend of her was there waiting for him to give him a blowjob and that I would do it right until I swallow, that was her part of the challenge, to explicitly tell the guy what I wanted.

She laughed nervously and amused, she accepted the bet, but she wouldn't leave and she told me to go away and stop joking around, I told her I was serious and she came out of there laughing...

At this point, read the screenshots and come back to the text when you're done.

I had this conversation with her, exactly at the point that she names me "Alejandra"? The guy knocked on the door, I remember it perfectly, I got nervous as hell, but I decided to be assertive, I didn't want an awkward talk or anything like that, I just took off my shirt, tits out and I opened the door. The guy saw me and smiled nervously, he asked me "Alejandra right?" I nodded and he entered. We kissed for 10 seconds, he groped me, I looked down and he had already taken his dick out, i got on my knees and started sucking him, yes he had been there for literally 10 seconds and i was already sucking his dick. My cell phone was ringing like crazy, he asked if it was my boyfriend, I told him it was surely Sara, I took it and told him to send her pictures of me sucking him off.

I gave him a good blowjob for about 20 minutes as intense and dirty as I could, I prevented him from masturbating several times, I like to make them cum only with blowjobs. Suddenly he plunged his dick down my throat desperately, he asked between moans "Sara said you'd swallow right?" And I nodded my head while continuing to suck him. I felt his cock throb like crazy in my mouth, his thick and bitter cum invade my whole mouth, it was seriously A LOT and it seriously tasted bad, I couldn't help the disgusted faces and the scandalous gagging while he cums and I swallowed with effort. He laughed as I finished swallowing, he told me that was crazy but that was great, we exchanged numbers and he left.

I've had some other fun adventures with her, I'll tell you about it later.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230604-205256.jpg
    Screenshot_20230604-205256.jpg
    121.6 KB · Views: 1,766
  • Screenshot_20230604-205306.jpg
    Screenshot_20230604-205306.jpg
    111.8 KB · Views: 1,933
  • Screenshot_20230604-205311.jpg
    Screenshot_20230604-205311.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 2,073
  • Screenshot_20230604-205315.jpg
    Screenshot_20230604-205315.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 2,071
  • Screenshot_20230604-205323.jpg
    Screenshot_20230604-205323.jpg
    138.8 KB · Views: 1,960
  • Screenshot_20230604-205324.jpg
    Screenshot_20230604-205324.jpg
    130.1 KB · Views: 1,792
Another one of my little adventures. I have this friend (Sara) who is the classic friend who listens very carefully to my stories and celebrates them, but that she herself is not too daring. So we were at this party and there were several black guys there and I started joking about which one of them I would give a good blowjob to.

She was laughing and we were talking about that guys, I mean, she told me about them, it turns out it was a party she invited me to, I basically didn't know anyone.

So, I told her that she would introduce me to one of them and she began to tell me that she didn't think I was capable of really daring. I don't know if it was just to push my buttons, but I thought it was fun and decided to go ahead.

So I told her that I would actually give any of those black guys a blowjob because I love black cocks and all, she insisted that she didn't think I was capable of it. I told her that then, since she didn't think I was capable, she would be part of it, I told her that I would go upstairs and enter a room, we went quietly and checked, there was one that was open and empty. Being in the room I told her that I would stay there and that she had to send some black guy and I would give him a blowjob until I swallowed. The point was that she had to tell the guy that a friend of her was there waiting for him to give him a blowjob and that I would do it right until I swallow, that was her part of the challenge, to explicitly tell the guy what I wanted.

She laughed nervously and amused, she accepted the bet, but she wouldn't leave and she told me to go away and stop joking around, I told her I was serious and she came out of there laughing...

I had this conversation with her, exactly at the point that she names me "Alejandra"? The guy knocked on the door, I remember it perfectly, I got nervous as hell, but I decided to be assertive, I didn't want an awkward talk or anything like that, I just took off my shirt, tits out and I opened the door. The guy saw me and smiled nervously, he asked me "Alejandra right?" I nodded and he entered. We kissed for 10 seconds, he groped me, I looked down and he had already taken his dick out, i got on my knees and started sucking him, yes he had been there for literally 10 seconds and i was already sucking his dick. My cell phone was ringing like crazy, he asked if it was my boyfriend, I told him it was surely Sara, I took it and told him to send her pictures of me sucking him off.

I gave him a good blowjob for about 20 minutes as intense and dirty as I could, I prevented him from masturbating several times, I like to make them cum only with blowjobs. Suddenly he plunged his dick down my throat desperately, he asked between moans "Sara said you'd swallow right?" And I nodded my head while continuing to suck him. I felt his cock throb like crazy in my mouth, his thick and bitter cum invade my whole mouth, it was seriously A LOT and it seriously tasted bad, I couldn't help the disgusted faces and the scandalous gagging while he cums and I swallowed with effort. He laughed as I finished swallowing, he told me that was crazy but that was great, we exchanged numbers and he left.

You are my hero, ma'am💯💯💯

Amazing!!

Very HOT story, wished we lived closer.

That is so fucking hot. You need to get sara to do it next time

Super hot story!

Back