I love...

A cuckold couple that has a hubby that cleans up and sucks ...makes me feel so powerful as a bull. Where are these couples in the Chicago area ? Look at this cuck do his job to me get ready for his wifes holes !! View attachment 6454270View attachment 6454271View attachment 6454272View attachment 6454273View attachment 6454274View attachment 6454275View attachment 6454276View attachment 6454277
We need more Bulls like you . In fact I feel How you feel defines a BULL over a guy who just wants to get laid . We hate to have to ask for a Bi Bull in our Ads ..Because we see it as a Power exchange and not a Bisexual man. We currently have a Latin Bull . He so far is not it male to male contact. We have advanced to clean ups and he is starting to assert his power through spanking . We are here to find that Bull that will hit it off with Scarlett Clean trusting and is willing to progress towards getting served and using the cuck completely . Our Bull will be one lucky guy .

We need more Bulls like you . In fact I feel How you feel defines a BULL over a guy who just wants to get laid . We hate to have to ask for a Bi Bull in our Ads ..Because we see it as a Power exchange and not a Bisexual man. We currently have a Latin Bull . He so far is not it male to male contact. We have advanced to clean ups and he is starting to assert his power through spanking . We are here to find that Bull that will hit it off with Scarlett Clean trusting and is willing to progress towards getting served and using the cuck completely . Our Bull will be one lucky guy .
Wish you were in Chicago.

I'm def not bi , its power to me.

Back