I love how easy it is to suck black cock at parties.

I don't know if you do it or it has happened to you, but I seriously love how easy it is.

I just have to wait for that point in the party where basically everyone knows whether or not they're going to fuck that night, the girls are with whom they will fuck, everyone is very ******* and there are not many people.

I go up to a guy (preferably black) who is around, I chat a bit with him, let there be a good vibe. Back when I was younger I waited for some sign or to carry the conversation in some complicated way there. But now I just propose, wait until I'm alone with him, my default phrase is: "I want to tell you something... There's no easy way to say this, so I'll just say it, ok? you can refuse, just don't tell anyone, please hahaha, do you want a blowjob? I could give you a blowjob."

It's amazing how effective it is, it works 6 out of 10 times, which I think is quite a lot. They'll giggle, tell me no, then ask if I'm serious, they always ask, I tell them yes, I'll do it very good and swallow their cum, and I won't tell anyone.

Those who accept do not usually say yes, just ask where or how, I usually already have a place in mind, some alley or room in the house. I tell them where, we go there in silence, I immediately get on my knees to get their cock out before things get awkward. I give them a championship blowjob, they masturbate when they have enough or just cum in my mouth without warning. I swallow, we laugh a little, we get out of there and I detach myself from that guy under any pretext.

It is effective for sure. My opening line is usually "I'd love to give you a blow job" after some idle chatting. Even gone so far to say up front "I want to suck your dick". Effective most of the time.

So hot. I love women that know what they want and aren't afraid to make bold moves ❤️

I don't know if you do it or it has happened to you, but I seriously love how easy it is.

I just have to wait for that point in the party where basically everyone knows whether or not they're going to fuck that night, the girls are with whom they will fuck, everyone is very ******* and there are not many people.

I go up to a guy (preferably black) who is around, I chat a bit with him, let there be a good vibe. Back when I was younger I waited for some sign or to carry the conversation in some complicated way there. But now I just propose, wait until I'm alone with him, my default phrase is: "I want to tell you something... There's no easy way to say this, so I'll just say it, ok? you can refuse, just don't tell anyone, please hahaha, do you want a blowjob? I could give you a blowjob."

It's amazing how effective it is, it works 6 out of 10 times, which I think is quite a lot. They'll giggle, tell me no, then ask if I'm serious, they always ask, I tell them yes, I'll do it very good and swallow their cum, and I won't tell anyone.

Those who accept do not usually say yes, just ask where or how, I usually already have a place in mind, some alley or room in the house. I tell them where, we go there in silence, I immediately get on my knees to get their cock out before things get awkward. I give them a championship blowjob, they masturbate when they have enough or just cum in my mouth without warning. I swallow, we laugh a little, we get out of there and I detach myself from that guy under any pretext.
Hey man…I dig your style of approach when you want some bbc. I’m a sexy white 20 year old college jock wrestler and swimmer-hhott body and big dick! When I was a freshman jock in high school I quickly learned from other white sexy hhott upper class-men jocks on how to get your choice selection of black jocks big black cocks. When I entered the boys locker room for the very first time for my gym class i found a locker and stripped totally naked to take a piss at the back urinals. Back there I saw a sign marked as upperclassman locker room that I was going to check out after taking a piss. Connected to the bath room was a communal shower that was completely filled with steamy fog because the showers were on-I didn’t see anyone but could hear sounds at the back. As I’m pissing I see this hhott white sexy Naked jock walk to the steamy showers exit I’m guessing to go to the locker room. He stopped for a minute drying his face and I noticed his dick was rock hard and within seconds I saw this naked black tall jock with a raging huge black hard Dick appear from the shower as he grabbed the white guy pushing him back into the steamy shower as I heard several loud ass smacks as the black dude told the white jock to get back on his knees. My dick got so hard I stopped pissing and right then two sexy black jocks entered the steamy shower as that one black guy walked out again with a fully erect Dick as he saw my hard Dick asking if I had a towel. I told him if I did I’d rip it in half so we could cover our big dicks. I told him I couldn’t walk to the front locker area with my dick hard just as he grabbed my shoulder pushing me towards the back locker room which we entered to see a room full of naked white jocks that definitely noticed our big hard dicks. They then asked us if we saw sexy ass Sean and the black dude said he’s probably servicing, again as they all laughed saying they wished they were that popular as that black dude said he’s got some Fuckin hot ass! Sever minutes later that white dude is literally pushed into the locker room where we were by those two black jocks sporting huge erections as they bullied that white jock to get on his knees and show everyone why he’s so popular with all the black jocks big black cocks. As he said in a cocky response that every sexy black jocks cock knows he has the best pink deep stretched Fuckin asshole and the best warm deep expanding Cum guzzling throat that they are adickted to-as he told all us jocks he’s a greedy mom fucker for black dick apologizing to us if we’re ever upset that we’re not getting as much dark black meat as he gets every week. He then asked permission from his sexy black studs if he could pig out on our sexy white dicks for 10 minutes and the black jocks told him he should be able to suck out eight big seeded loads in 30 minutes from all our hard throbbing dicks-and that his daily sexy cock sucking training has really paid off.

So I did something similar to this several times in college. For me, back then it was only white guys.

I can attest first hand, many horny guys are down for a BJ particularly after drinking and late at night. Case in point, I’ll never forget the night I was sucking a guy and was surprised when another guy walked in the room. I was terrified that I was going to be ‘outed’. My terror was short lived, as our uninvited guest quickly walked in shut the door and took his dick out. First time I every worked two dicks at once…

Last edited:
Rodeo season is coming to Houston, it's a month long party because people come from all over the state and for some of them it's a vacation away from the farm life. The Championship BBQ cookoff in particular is the huge party night to start, tent tickets are so popular they're resold online. It's not the food tho, it's the culture clash that usually ends in a unified boot skootin' boogie. By then tequila is telling someone "Why wait until you get to the hotel? Blow him behind the generators."

Back