I have this fantasy of a bbc cumming on my food

My wife had me jerk off her boyfriend onto my salad once. She made me eat the whole thing in front of them. She told me I was a pathetic loser for eating food with another guys cum on it, but said if I didn’t eat it all I could move my stuff out to the garage and live there. I knew not to embarrass her by not eating it all.

Love it I have use bull's cum instead creamer in coffee
Cum eating should be every sissy's duty. I began eating my own many years ago. I used to put it in my morning coffee and eat it every night before bed. The last time, I had to eat my wife's bull's cum was at the lounge. she brought her b/f with us, and he fucked her well in front of everyone . She squirted and he came all over her ass. I had to clean her clean and sit, and watch as someone else took turns with her. face was good times.

Cum eating should be every sissy's duty. I began eating my own many years ago. I used to put it in my morning coffee and eat it every night before bed. The last time, I had to eat my wife's bull's cum was at the lounge. she brought her b/f with us, and he fucked her well in front of everyone . She squirted and he came all over her ass. I had to clean her clean and sit, and watch as someone else took turns with her. face was good times.
Eating your own cum really puts a cuckold in his place.
It’s good practice for us cucks shows what our cum is for.

I love eclair’s….my wife had one of her female friends that’s super kinky over fucking a bull, wife had her friend hold an eclair on her pussy mound while the young bull was fucking her and had him pull out and shoot his cum all over it. The friend grabbed his cock and even held it over the eclair and milked a big wad that dripped onto the rest of his cum that shot across the eclair. Then she looked at me and said in a devilish voice (her and wife were pretty toasted on wine & vodka)….bon appetite and held it to my mouth and fed me every last drop then made me lick the cum off her thumb and fingers that dripped on them while holding it for me. It was actually pretty damn good but I’ve consumed so much cum in the last nearly 20 years I have a craving now for the taste. I’ve also watched a guy shoot cum in a shot of tequila while my wife jacked him off into it, then she handed it to me, grabbed two more “clean” shots and had us all do a toast to wonderful big black cock…he wouldn’t tap my glass of course but she did, i swallowed it all right down.

Back