I have no soul!

MellyMe

Female
From
ID, US
Hey,

I don't think my stories are getting approved for some reason. I have more applicable stories given the theme of this site that I've already posted. Maybe I'll post them here too. This will make more sense if I ever post those again.

I moved to Idaho a few months earlier for a job. My white ex bf started harassing me a few months later. He started by texting me and following all of my social media posts. I kind of missed him because I was completely alone in Idaho and didn't know a soul other than my co-workers.

It started out innocent enough by texts and then phone calls. He would later say I was leading him on but I felt like I made it clear I was very much over him.

I had started to go out to clubs alone on Saturday and Friday nights in Idaho out of pure boredom. I was trying to meet men on tinder but it was a complete waste of time so I stuck to the club scene.

I had found a man of color who I started buying some coke from and eventually fucked him a few times. It was nothing all that special but I met Donnie through him that I've mentioned in prior stories on here.

Anyway, one night I was talking to my ex on the phone right after work and I must have slipped up and said something about ******* because he got super nervous and worried about me. He threatened to tell my parents about me and I made him promise not to. I was at his mercy at this point.

I eventually got him off the phone, went to the gym and made plans for that night.

I think it was a Friday night because I just stayed at my apartment which was weird for me on a Friday.

'Plans' consisted of wine.

Now realize that up to this point I had only been with maybe 4 or 5 men since breaking up with my ex like three months earlier.

Only one of these men had been a man of color, my dealer.

It was like 2:00 in the fucking morning when I started getting phone calls from my ex. I finally answered the fucking phone and he was outside my apartment building trying to ring the buzzer that didn't work!

I have no idea how he found me but he did. Probably through Facebook or something.

My apartment was a disaster so I got the fuck up and put away as much ******* as I could to make it look respectable.

I had had a man over earlier in the week and had bottles, clothes and ******* all over the place. I think I found a used condom in the kitchen counter where we had fucked lol. I had the whole apartment pretty tidy and answered the damn door and let him in.

We were nice to each other but it was super awkward.

He was there to 'check up on me' which I didn't appreciate. He walked in my apartment and was like entitled...

I really wanted to call the police but remembered he had some ******* on me that I didn't want him to tell my friends or family so I was fucking stuck.

We sat down and started talking and one thing led to another and he asked about men. I wanted to hurt him so bad but I kept on lying saying I was still very much single and just trying to get my life together here in Idaho. In reality, I was a coked out slut every weekend enjoying MY OWN FUCKING life!

He tricked me in to using my phone to find him a hotel room so I unlocked my phone and started searching for one!

Yes! Yes! Go get a hotel for yourself and exit my life!

He had literally driven 12 straight hours to see me lol.

Anyway, he snatched my phone out of my hands and turned away from me!

I locked up and knew what he was going to find. The texts, the Facebook messages, maybe the hidden dating websites...the men I had fucked behind his back when we were still together!?!

He always had a temper and to his credit was very physically gifted and strong. He could ******* me. He actually might!

I grabbed my jacket and keys and ran out of the apartment as fast as I could.

I got in my car and was going to go to my coke dealers place to ask him to help me but he was over 30 mins away so I didn't. I parked in a random parking lot and just waited for about an hour. Maybe he will just leave!

I finally drove back to my apartment and had another tenant let me in the building. To my utter disdain he was STILL in my apartment!!!

I asked for him to leave...again but he refused. He found most of what I had hoped he wouldn't but missed the older texts between me and the guys I had fucked while we were still together. HAHA! Asshole!

He seemed ruined and broken gave me my phone back. I told him he could sleep on my couch and I went to my room to sleep. I honestly thought...like an idiot that he would be man enough to just take the couch, stay quite, sleep it off and move on with his life but...he was too weak for that....

About 15 mins later I heard him ask me if I ever loved him. The truth is...I thought I did at one point but later realized that I very much didn't. I just said 'yes'.

This idiot walked in to my room and crawled in to bed with me and kept me up for another hour talking about ******* I wasn't even listening to! I just had a blank stare on my face and was looking straight ahead. Just let me sleep!

"Please don't hurt me" I thought to myself.

It was like 5 in the morning and I begged him to just let me sleep and he finally shut the fuck up and "allowed me" to.

This is where it gets weird. He stayed in my bed lol! No! No no. This is not actually happening right?

Yes it was. Literally omg. Not only that but he put his arm around me and started rubbing my pussy. I just laid there completely still.

He rolled me over, took off his pants and got hard. He then essentially raped me. It wasn't violent or anything but very much unpleasant.

He lasted like 30 seconds and came. He came in his own pathetic hand.

I immediately got up, washed myself and asked him if he liked knowing I fucked other men behind his back. He didn't answer. To hurt him more I said I fucked black men and fucking loved it! Again, nothing. Not a word from him.

He was on the couch when I got back to the bathroom and I got back in my bed.

He asked me what was 'wrong' with me and I didn't say anything.

He kept on asking and I finally said that I didn't have a soul and he didn't respond. I don't know if he heard me or not.

I think at one point in the night he went through my jewelry...probably looking for all the ******* he had given me over the time we dated but didn't find it. I had put that crap in a box long ago and was just waiting to sell it eventually.

I woke up in the afternoon and he was gone! Probably crying all the way back to Wisconsin haha.

That would be the last time I ever saw him. Thank baby Jesus!

Nice story ...

Not sure why you say you have no soul; do you mean you have no one to be with, maybe? Or, maybe you have no "feelings"?

Lifestyle clubs give you a chance to meet people of interest. There just so happens to be one in your general area.
Find out when hospitality night is and attend one. You'll meet lots of eligible guys, I'm sure.
Check this one out near you.
Idaho White Rose - Spokane / CDA Swingers Club

Nice story ...

Not sure why you say you have no soul; do you mean you have no one to be with, maybe? Or, maybe you have no "feelings"?

Lifestyle clubs give you a chance to meet people of interest. There just so happens to be one in your general area.
Find out when hospitality night is and attend one. You'll meet lots of eligible guys, I'm sure.
No feelings for him or anyone really. Zero empathy for his situation.

I even use this situation on occasion to cum with other men.

I’m fine.

Nice story ...

Thank you. Signed up.

Hey,

I don't think my stories are getting approved for some reason. I have more applicable stories given the theme of this site that I've already posted. Maybe I'll post them here too. This will make more sense if I ever post those again.

I moved to Idaho a few months earlier for a job. My white ex bf started harassing me a few months later. He started by texting me and following all of my social media posts. I kind of missed him because I was completely alone in Idaho and didn't know a soul other than my co-workers.

It started out innocent enough by texts and then phone calls. He would later say I was leading him on but I felt like I made it clear I was very much over him.

I had started to go out to clubs alone on Saturday and Friday nights in Idaho out of pure boredom. I was trying to meet men on tinder but it was a complete waste of time so I stuck to the club scene.

I had found a man of color who I started buying some coke from and eventually fucked him a few times. It was nothing all that special but I met Donnie through him that I've mentioned in prior stories on here.

Anyway, one night I was talking to my ex on the phone right after work and I must have slipped up and said something about ******* because he got super nervous and worried about me. He threatened to tell my parents about me and I made him promise not to. I was at his mercy at this point.

I eventually got him off the phone, went to the gym and made plans for that night.

I think it was a Friday night because I just stayed at my apartment which was weird for me on a Friday.

Now realize that up to this point I had only been with maybe 4 or 5 men since breaking up with my ex like three months earlier.

It was like 2:00 in the fucking morning when I started getting phone calls from my ex. I finally answered the fucking phone and he was outside my apartment building trying to ring the buzzer that didn't work!

I have no idea how he found me but he did. Probably through Facebook or something.

My apartment was a disaster so I got the fuck up and put away as much ******* as I could to make it look respectable.

I had had a man over earlier in the week and had bottles, clothes and ******* all over the place. I think I found a used condom in the kitchen counter where we had fucked lol. I had the whole apartment pretty tidy and answered the damn door and let him in.

He was there to 'check up on me' which I didn't appreciate. He walked in my apartment and was like entitled...

I really wanted to call the police but remembered he had some ******* on me that I didn't want him to tell my friends or family so I was fucking stuck.

We sat down and started talking and one thing led to another and he asked about men. I wanted to hurt him so bad but I kept on lying saying I was still very much single and just trying to get my life together here in Idaho. In reality, I was a coked out slut every weekend enjoying MY OWN FUCKING life!

He tricked me in to using my phone to find him a hotel room so I unlocked my phone and started searching for one!

I locked up and knew what he was going to find. The texts, the Facebook messages, maybe the hidden dating websites...the men I had fucked behind his back when we were still together!?!

He always had a temper and to his credit was very physically gifted and strong. He could ******* me. He actually might!

I got in my car and was going to go to my coke dealers place to ask him to help me but he was over 30 mins away so I didn't. I parked in a random parking lot and just waited for about an hour. Maybe he will just leave!

I finally drove back to my apartment and had another tenant let me in the building. To my utter disdain he was STILL in my apartment!!!

I asked for him to leave...again but he refused. He found most of what I had hoped he wouldn't but missed the older texts between me and the guys I had fucked while we were still together. HAHA! Asshole!

He seemed ruined and broken gave me my phone back. I told him he could sleep on my couch and I went to my room to sleep. I honestly thought...like an idiot that he would be man enough to just take the couch, stay quite, sleep it off and move on with his life but...he was too weak for that....

About 15 mins later I heard him ask me if I ever loved him. The truth is...I thought I did at one point but later realized that I very much didn't. I just said 'yes'.

This idiot walked in to my room and crawled in to bed with me and kept me up for another hour talking about ******* I wasn't even listening to! I just had a blank stare on my face and was looking straight ahead. Just let me sleep!

It was like 5 in the morning and I begged him to just let me sleep and he finally shut the fuck up and "allowed me" to.

This is where it gets weird. He stayed in my bed lol! No! No no. This is not actually happening right?

Yes it was. Literally omg. Not only that but he put his arm around me and started rubbing my pussy. I just laid there completely still.

He rolled me over, took off his pants and got hard. He then essentially raped me. It wasn't violent or anything but very much unpleasant.

I immediately got up, washed myself and asked him if he liked knowing I fucked other men behind his back. He didn't answer. To hurt him more I said I fucked black men and fucking loved it! Again, nothing. Not a word from him.

He kept on asking and I finally said that I didn't have a soul and he didn't respond. I don't know if he heard me or not.

I think at one point in the night he went through my jewelry...probably looking for all the ******* he had given me over the time we dated but didn't find it. I had put that crap in a box long ago and was just waiting to sell it eventually.

I woke up in the afternoon and he was gone! Probably crying all the way back to Wisconsin haha.

I pray only for the day that you see his dumb white AZZ again, so you can kick his little nuts up into his freaking throat 😂. Laugh at him.... Cmon 😂😂😂💯
now punt his testes into the stratosphere

i noticed white women express a lot of extreme disdain towards white men after they have been with black men, i mean its like yall fucking hate them after being with black men.. my homie used to rump with the older Italian lady, she only dealt with black men after being with the ******* of her two badass daughters. she vowed to never give another white man the time of day and she didn't. she told him a lot of odd stuff about how white men treated her (black men too, to be honest). she said black men were more compassionate lovers while white men were lazy and entitled like it was a great favor on their behalf to be with her. she was older and bigger but she was not an unattractive woman in fact she told my dude that all of the things about her that white men did not like black men seemed to love. i think the disdain you feel for white me comes from two things, the mediocre relationship and the time you waste in it. that Italian lady told my homie that black men seemed privileged to have her like we loved everything about her. she was convinced. i heard her say it myself that she would never be with a white man again... i think white men treat white women like possession and i think thats the thing that bothers yall the most.. she said most white dudes didn't even care to see her naked while black dudes wanted to see it all. she had never even had an organism until she was with a black man... kinda tough if you ask me ..

Hey,

I would have come over and bend you over, grabbed a hand full of your hair, and pounded you out in front of him, and asked him is this what you wanted to see as you where cumming all over my cock back to back.

Nice story ...

Anything like this in NM or El Paso? Or even Colorado?

Hey,

Back