I have a constant craving for Chocolate!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself Here' started by nordicblondelovesbbc, Jan 10, 2012.

1. nordicblondelovesbbc

nordicblondelovesbbc New Member

I'm a Toronto girl who also travels to NYC. I'm a girl who LOVES BBC and knows how to handle Hot Chocolate! Love to be submissive to BBC. My husband lets me play alone or with him watching or participating.

I'm trying to figure out how to upload more photos! Haven't figured it out yet....

blackmeat and darkness like this.
  2. LAnco

LAnco New Member

Well I would love to play. I live in the. Gta

nordicblondelovesbbc likes this.
  3. Michael Man

Michael Man New Member

hey its mike... im from ny and would love to please u. im a tall slim well endowed young black man. email me at perfection78@yahoo.com so we can exchange info and pics.

4. blackmeat

blackmeat Administrator; Where a woman cums FIRST! Staff Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    MY kind of woman right here!

5. nordicblondelovesbbc

Wow! Super sexy profile picture you have! Makes me wish it was me - what a lucky girl! Now all I need to know is how do I get to be that lucky?

blackmeat likes this.
  6. blackmeat

blackmeat Administrator; Where a woman cums FIRST! Staff Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    it CAN be YOU!!! I am in Southeast Wisconsin, when can you join me?

7. nordicblondelovesbbc

You seem like my kind of man...

As for me, if you like a woman who can never seem to get enough sex and can go for hours then I'm your kind of girl...

....I already feel like submitting to you

blackmeat likes this.
  8. blackmeat

US
    Good, because You WILL submit to me...and I DO like a slut that has an insatiable sexual hunger...I enjoy 100% bareback "marathons" with my slut, you on your knees, my manipulating your hair, body, arm and legs for my pleasure... Let's connect!

9. blackmeat

US
    1. Click "Upload a File" button on the outside of the large box at the bottom of the page (or click on "Reply" link to take you to same big statement box).
    2. Follow the prompt to upload one photo or several at a time (in one posting!).
    3. Look carefull to select "Full Image" not "Thumbnail" this way the image uploaded will fully upload.
    4. When done, click "Post Reply" button on outside of the big statement box.

And you're done!

10. nordicblondelovesbbc

I can hardly breathe....yes, pretty please lets connect.

blackbull4u and blackmeat like this.
  11. blackmeat

US
    With ME, you WILL be appreciated...so relax and breath and keep your mental "rollodex" of your sexual desires in your head. I will be interested in knowing more about them and YOU.

I WILL touch you as in my avatar, FOR SURE!