I have a constant craving for Chocolate!

I'm a Toronto girl who also travels to NYC. I'm a girl who LOVES BBC and knows how to handle Hot Chocolate! Love to be submissive to BBC. My husband lets me play alone or with him watching or participating.

I'm trying to figure out how to upload more photos! Haven't figured it out yet....

You seem like my kind of man...

As for me, if you like a woman who can never seem to get enough sex and can go for hours then I'm your kind of girl...

....I already feel like submitting to you

You seem like my kind of man...

As for me, if you like a woman who can never seem to get enough sex and can go for hours then I'm your kind of girl...

....I already feel like submitting to you

Good, because You WILL submit to me...and I DO like a slut that has an insatiable sexual hunger...I enjoy 100% bareback "marathons" with my slut, you on your knees, my manipulating your hair, body, arm and legs for my pleasure... Let's connect!

I'm a Toronto girl who also travels to NYC. I'm a girl who LOVES BBC and knows how to handle Hot Chocolate! Love to be submissive to BBC. My husband lets me play alone or with him watching or participating.

I'm trying to figure out how to upload more photos! Haven't figured it out yet....

1. Click "Upload a File" button on the outside of the large box at the bottom of the page (or click on "Reply" link to take you to same big statement box).
2. Follow the prompt to upload one photo or several at a time (in one posting!).
3. Look carefull to select "Full Image" not "Thumbnail" this way the image uploaded will fully upload.
4. When done, click "Post Reply" button on outside of the big statement box.

And you're done!

I can hardly breathe....yes, pretty please lets connect.

With ME, you WILL be appreciated...so relax and breath and keep your mental "rollodex" of your sexual desires in your head. I will be interested in knowing more about them and YOU.

I WILL touch you as in my avatar, FOR SURE!

Back