i hate tiny white cock

Welcome back, Rachel ... missed you, seriously! You make me appreciate my partner of 19 years more and more each time I read your posts.
Each of us have our own value systems and priorities, and you and my wife are on different ends of the spectrum.
Here's a toast to you ... "shall we each get what we desire and deserve out of what life offers us" ...
View attachment 440711 Mac

Aww that's so sweet honey, thanks. I do appreciate it. I like to think that we all get what we deserve too, and if you are sweet, kind and generous, people will appreciate you more :)

You think it's bad being married to a guy with a tiny white one? Try living life with a tiny one between your legs. :( at least the lady's can find satisfying sex somewhere. As a male with undersized & underperforming equipment you are guaranteed to have an incomplete sex life no mater what route you choose. Not asking for sympathy, just saying that attractive women & hung men should be the most sexually satisfied people on earth.

You think it's bad being married to a guy with a tiny white one? Try living life with a tiny one between your legs. :( at least the lady's can find satisfying sex somewhere. As a male with undersized & underperforming equipment you are guaranteed to have an incomplete sex life no mater what route you choose. Not asking for sympathy, just saying that attractive women & hung men should be the most sexually satisfied people on earth.
As I have told my wife on numerous occasions...the best orgasms I've ever had were the ones I had watching her and her Boyfriend!!!

Back