I got to meet him last night

My wife found a guy online last month. She hooked up with him twice at a hotel and
had a amazing time. He is like 6'4 220 in amazing shape and a thick 9. Last week they went to a swingers club where he and another black gentleman made her a happy woman.
Last night was my 1st time meeting him. We met at the Swingers club and had a few drinks before we went into the back. He wasted no time showing me who she now belongs too. He made her make sounds I have never heard before. After he was done with her (twice) I Finally got a chance and it was amazing. She felt stretched out of course but was wetter than ever before. When we got home after two loads from him and one from me, she was absolutely the wettest I have ever felt her. It was a great experience and she is as happy as I have ever seen her.

My wife found a guy online last month. She hooked up with him twice at a hotel and
had a amazing time. He is like 6'4 220 in amazing shape and a thick 9. Last week they went to a swingers club where he and another black gentleman made her a happy woman.
Last night was my 1st time meeting him. We met at the Swingers club and had a few drinks before we went into the back. He wasted no time showing me who she now belongs too. He made her make sounds I have never heard before. After he was done with her (twice) I Finally got a chance and it was amazing. She felt stretched out of course but was wetter than ever before. When we got home after two loads from him and one from me, she was absolutely the wettest I have ever felt her. It was a great experience and she is as happy as I have ever seen her.
Wow...totally jealous...

Congrats to you both

Just got home from their 5th hookup. He wanted a hotel for only them this time so I obliged and rented a room. She spent a solid 5 or 6 hours with him and said the sex was amazing. They fucked most of the time she said they talked a lot too. When he left and I finally got a chance to feel her it was clear that he has claimed her as his. She let me know how close
they have gotten now and showed me how much they texted this week. This has fastly prgoresssed from just sex to a lot more she said. Luckily for me he has a girlfriend he is cheating on and won't be taking my wife from me anytime soon.. hopefully.
While I'm slightly concerned how close they have become it's all good for now. Me and her have more sex then ever now because of her new BBC. He can't see her more than once a week and it's my job to fill her void even if she does call me his name while we having sex.

Back