I got married recently, and my wife has previously dated and likes Black Men

So should I discuss my interracial fantasy with my wife and see where it goes?

• Yes

Votes: 136 96.5%
  • No

Votes: 5 3.5%

• Total voters
My wife dated a black guy before we met when she was in with work and travel in the US(we're not from US in our country there are very few black guys).
She told me that he had a huge cock and she would suck it all day long. I know she has a thing for black guys.
However, convincing her into cuckold isn't an easy task. I still want to keep the marriage and she's not so eager about it.
Our only experience was on the summertime in Greece where a young black waiter our age and my wife exchanged some smiles and when we left he asked why we are leaving so early. Than he offered us some pot to smoke on the beach and next thing I know was in our room my wife sucked his cock and then he fucked her several times that he left. I was so horny and I fucked her also but she fell asleep. No other experiences so far. It kinda became a taboo although we do bring this up once in a while like me teasing her about her loving black cocks.

My wife woke me up the other night to make love. She said she was aroused by a dream where she was fucking a black man.

Is this a good sign that she will agree to go Black and cuckold me?

My wife dated a black guy before we met when she was in with work and travel in the US(we're not from US in our country there are very few black guys).
She told me that he had a huge cock and she would suck it all day long. I know she has a thing for black guys.
However, convincing her into cuckold isn't an easy task. I still want to keep the marriage and she's not so eager about it.
Our only experience was on the summertime in Greece where a young black waiter our age and my wife exchanged some smiles and when we left he asked why we are leaving so early. Than he offered us some pot to smoke on the beach and next thing I know was in our room my wife sucked his cock and then he fucked her several times that he left. I was so horny and I fucked her also but she fell asleep. No other experiences so far. It kinda became a taboo although we do bring this up once in a while like me teasing her about her loving black cocks.

Some guys have all the luck, eh? I had to wait almost nine years before my got nailed by a black guy!

Lately, we are watching erotic IR videos together during our lovemaking. In fact, she is the first to suggest thst I play such a video on the television in our bedroom. She orgasms a lot faster when IR is playing.

She also is more comfortable saying how much she loves Big Black Cock. That always brings a smile to my face when she does that.

That is a dream of mine -- for her to go Black and seeing her beautiful, soft feminine white body pressed against that of a very well build and endowed Black Man!

My wife and I started out swinging and doing threesomes. It was a long time before she agreed to the cuckolding. She said she felt bad about her saying how much she like Thier cocks better and how much they were bigger and reached farther. It took a long time before she would meet her lover's with out me. Eventually she under stood how much it turned me on. And we moved in this direction. Will we always be doing it this way. I doubt it. We change up our sex life occasionally to keep it fresh. For now though it's a blast.

Back