I Froze Up

This is a possible fantasy or it could have been a reality. I was sitting in the Crackle Barrel Restaurant eating alone when this couple was seated across from me but the wife was in direct line of my view , she caught my attention because she was wearing a short sundress and when she was being seated I could see between her legs and that did it for me. They were in their late fifties or early sixties. The husband looked pretty much that on his last leg and ready to die grandpa but his wife was fairly attractive for her age. A blond secretary look. I was staring at her and giving direct attention which I think made her uneasy because she said something to him and he turned and looked at me. I nodded my head and he turned back around. As she was eating she would look up and I would be looking at her but I was looking at her legs. She had placed a napkin over her legs I guess to try and hide her skin. So I stopped looking at her and finished my dinner. I think that she wanted the attention because when I looked back over her way she had her legs crossed where as I could she up to her ass . Her yellow panties were showing and she would look at me as she ate and talked with her husband. I put on a smile and stared while I dranked and I even ran my hand across my dick at one point but I had to be respectful because it was crowded with families. When her husband received the bill he got up to pay it leaving her alone at the table and I didn't pick up on it where normally two usually gets up and pay when leaving. All that night I kicked myself in the ass about it. Here's my dream that I went over to the table and introduced myself and she said let's talk outside so that it's not obvious to others here. We go out as I hand my bill to her husband to pay. We sit in the rocking chairs out front and I disclose to her how I love to see mature women wearing sundresses and when she walked into the restaurant I was in awe. Her husband comes over and she introduces me to him and he responded with what's the plan. She tells him we hadn't made any plans , we were just shooting the breeze. I tell him that I have a room at the hotel across the street and if they like we could go over to the shopping center up the street and get some drinks and watch some movies. They agree and that's what we do , since I walked over to the restaurant I ride with them to the ******* store and back to the hotel.As we are riding she tells her husband about my fantasy and how sundresses turns me on. He responded with you should see what's under that dress and I responded with I don't mind if I do and unbuckle my seatbelt and reach around the seat and run my hand under her dress as I massage her pussy. She let back her seat and take off her panties so that I could have free access to her pussy. Her hairy blond hair is glowing as I finger fuck her , making her wet and horny. Her husband whose name is Dan parks and says I will be right back and I say Crown Royal Apple while still fingering his wife Patty. Patty pulls my dick out of my pants and begins to suck on it , Dan returns and grins as he tells Patty to be careful dear that's a lot of meat there. We enter my room and the three of us sits on the couch drinking and I always take my DVD player with me. I put on the movie Monster Ball. We are drinking and I'm holding Patty close to me waiting on the part of the movie where Billy Bob Thornton and Halle Berry are having sex . When the scene comes on Patty asks me to make her feel good and I take her clothes off and mines too and we go over to the bed, I instruct Dan to get Patty IPhone and record us fucking . We start out in a 69 position with me nibbling on Patty meaty pussy lips and Patty gagging on my fat black chocolate love stick. Dan is coaching Patty all the while as he records us. I placed Patty onto all fours and have Dan spread one of Patty cheek as he get a close up of my fat dick opening her hole for a gaping. I ******* my fat black dick inside her tight little pink hole as Patty rips at the sheets , Dan grabs Patty hand and he kisses her as I starts to pound her like a mad man. Patty is screaming from pain and pleasure while Dan zoomed in for a close up shot. Patty is screaming it's so huge Dan baby it's huge. I feel my ******* pressure rising so I pull out and placed Patty into an missionary position , I wiped her love juice off of my cock and jamming inside her , she screamed yes yes tear me apart as Dan crawled underneath us to get a great shot of my black cock going into his wife. As I plowed deep inside her my dick slides out and before I could reach to put it back in Dan had grabbed it and shoved it back into her pussy. I let out a growling noise and flooded her pussy with my chocolate love juice. Dan throws the phone down and planting his tongue inside Patty wet dripping red and sore pussy. Dan and Patty are both satisfied. I invited them to spend the night with Dan sleeping on the couch. Later that night when I became horny again I fucked Patty in her shithole as Dan held her ass opened. She could barely walk that morning as they went about their day.

Back