I Dont Fuck RAW

SonicDaHeadhog

Male
Real Person
From
KY, US
I refuse to fuck RAW with a sluit that fucks random guys for their partners enjoyment.
Nothing wrong with being a Bull but no reason to be a dumb Bull.
We can pretend that in this perfect world no one will enter into an agreement with no discretions. All guys are just waiting and hoping to fuck your woman and that's all they have fucked recently.
This world is wild and have to stay safe when playing.

All couples who do not have proof of regularly checking for STI's are part of the issue also.
They can't leave each other if anything happens because they both agree to the terms so you wouldn't know as a third party so basically be safe guys.

Just a thread for guys new to this. Have fun yet be safe Kings

I refuse to fuck RAW with a sluit that fucks random guys for their partners enjoyment.
We can pretend that in this perfect world no one will enter into an agreement with no discretions. All guys are just waiting and hoping to fuck your woman and that's all they have fucked recently.

All couples who do not have proof of regularly checking for STI's are part of the issue also.
They can't leave each other if anything happens because they both agree to the terms so you wouldn't know as a third party so basically be safe guys.

You’re missing out … best feeling ever !

My brother in christ, this is why you validate it with documentation.

There’s a right and wrong way you go about this stuff, lol.
Why would you add religion to a sex site? Especially one where your committing adulterous sin.
Not fucking Raw is a personal decision and you preference. Didn't even get fully into my reasoning but decided to see what was out there as far as others and how they feel. Obviously I have reason nit to because Everyone else is doing it.

When someone insists on bareback before they’ve met you and have discussed getting tested beforehand it tells a lot about their risk factor.

I totally agree with you 100%. It's not worth getting pregnant and worst having sexual transmitted diseases.
Play protected or don't play at all.....

Yeah man. Even with a recent check, with someone who "regularly" gets checked is a risk. Person A tests clean on Monday and fucks 3 different people without protection by Friday and then shows her "proof" of her test to someone on Saturday, useless.

The phrases used in replies like best feeling ever, make sure it is clearly communicated that everyone is clean, you're missing out, protection is a must until trust is formed, this is why I like regulars; while not surprising, are fucking crazy.

Yeah there is always risk involved. Condoms aren't 100%. A clean recent test and a condom is going to be as safe as you can get short of celibacy.

Yeah man. Even with a recent check, with someone who "regularly" gets checked is a risk. Person A tests clean on Monday and fucks 3 different people without protection by Friday and then shows her "proof" of her test to someone on Saturday, useless.

The phrases used in replies like best feeling ever, make sure it is clearly communicated that everyone is clean, you're missing out, protection is a must until trust is formed, this is why I like regulars; while not surprising, are fucking crazy.

Yeah there is always risk involved. Condoms aren't 100%. A clean recent test and a condom is going to be as safe as you can get short of celibacy.
Mostly agree, however, there's huge overlap between people who regularly get checked and people who are extremely selective about thier partners.

Why go through the time, hassle, and money of getting checked every 3-4 weeks if you're just going to risk your status over a random hookup?

Seems like a waste of time or, at worst, stupid af.

Back