I Dont Fuck RAW

I have done alot i am not happy about but in the end i am not ashamed of it i made my master happy and thats what matters
Oh I know I did everything to make my master happy but now I dont much see him I mean he got a younger woman over there and I feel like so much trash he throws away

Risk with any partner exists, it's all about mitigation for instance if you are going to go out and fuck strangers bare get some PREP, you can start it a few days before and then take it a week after and it protects against HIV, get vaccinated against the various hepatitis, then it's just the old stuff, and with that stuff there is a few studies that show you can take some antibiotics a few days before and post and it will stop 90% of those other random infections.

Then the hpv is the biggest worry, but there is a vaccine for that as well.

In our experience the guys who are all hard about condoms are in one of two categories, 1. Players who run around so much they cannot be trusted or they have a GF or spouse and don't tell you.
2. They just say it and when it comes time they show up with no condoms and never ever ask, they just go in and cum in.

When someone insists on bareback before they’ve met you and have discussed getting tested beforehand it tells a lot about their risk factor.
Total 🚩 when talking going raw with meeting or discussion about health. Whenever I see this I know I'm not engaging any sexual acts with them.

Why would you add religion to a sex site? Especially one where your committing adulterous sin.
Not fucking Raw is a personal decision and you preference. Didn't even get fully into my reasoning but decided to see what was out there as far as others and how they feel. Obviously I have reason nit to because Everyone else is doing it.
When we were swinging I caught "Thrush" like ******* get from a Gal that was supposed to be clean.

Back