I do love this site but ..

J

Jellycapone

Some of the things I read on here are very fucking weird. I don't think I could show my wife this site . If she saw . The thread do you want to get pregnant by your bbc lover I think it would freak her the fuck out . This fantasy for me goes as far as just being about sex and being a observer if it was to ever be a reality. Literally join in with a threesome with a bbc to fuck my wife together or just watch her get fucked . Some of even the humiliation ******* is weird as he'll. I mean obviously everyone has there own kinks and I do respect that but would be cool for certain categories for that ******* ..

there is a pinned post up at the top of the page that says :

"Cucks. It is respectfully requested that you refrain from posting anything to do with cuckolding, breeding, wanting to be cucked etc, in the 'NON CUCKOLD' threads/Forums. Please use the 'cuckold , extreme' threads that have been made for you to post."

the site would be better if that were enforced, rather than "requested."

there is a pinned post up at the top of the page that says :

"Cucks. It is respectfully requested that you refrain from posting anything to do with cuckolding, breeding, wanting to be cucked etc, in the 'NON CUCKOLD' threads/Forums. Please use the 'cuckold , extreme' threads that have been made for you to post."

the site would be better if that were enforced, rather than "requested."
Preach GIF

Some of the things I read on here are very fucking weird. I don't think I could show my wife this site . If she saw . The thread do you want to get pregnant by your bbc lover I think it would freak her the fuck out . This fantasy for me goes as far as just being about sex and being a observer if it was to ever be a reality. Literally join in with a threesome with a bbc to fuck my wife together or just watch her get fucked . Some of even the humiliation ******* is weird as he'll. I mean obviously everyone has there own kinks and I do respect that but would be cool for certain categories for that ******* ..
Same with me. I would not like my wife to see caged cucks or cucks sucking the bulls cock. She might think I'm telling her I want to be denied or that I am bi and that is not who I am. I just want to see her enjoy herself with a big cock.

I find it strange that the husbands have surfed the site,
didn't like some of the stuff,
can make up their OWN mind that this is the stuff that I clearly DON"T like,

BUT......
are afraid that the WIFE may not be able to make that judgement ???:rolleyes:
or is it the fear that she may actually like some of the stuff you don't like ???

Only my personal opinion, the belief that the wife can make those judgement call needs to come FIRST, before you express your desires of her shagging another men. And the silly me thought, sleeping with another man will require a whole new level of comfort, communication and faith in her.

But hey, you know your wives better. I'm sure you have fears. but have faith, if the relationship is strong.
Good luck. Hope you fulfil your fantasies.👍

So, your wife would be cool with this site if it didn't talk about some couples wanting to impregnated? But she is cool with fucking other guys beside you? Black guys? A lot of Black guys? If she's cool with that slutty bandwagon, I wouldn't worry about her feeling offended by the impregnation kink. Simply rule that out. Let her pick and choose her delights.

Same with me. I would not like my wife to see caged cucks or cucks sucking the bulls cock. She might think I'm telling her I want to be denied or that I am bi and that is not who I am. I just want to see her enjoy herself with a big cock.
Bottom Line: any dude sucking another man’s dick is gay. Any dude having their dick sucked by another man is gay. If it’s your thing, more power to you. But don’t tell me it’s about power over a white man or submission to a black man. Nah, it’s GAY!

Ha ha ha
if her seeing a pic of that immediately associates in her mind you are bi or want a cage on your dick then I think you have deeper problems.

Ha ha ha

if her seeing a pic of that immediately associates in her mind you are bi or want a cage on your dick then I think you have deeper problems.
Hey, the medium is the message. It took me a while to get my head around some of the things I've read and seen on this site. Some of it does turn me on but if I am going to introduce my wife to it. I don't want her to think that is who I am.

Bottom Line: any dude sucking another man’s dick is gay. Any dude having their dick sucked by another man is gay. If it’s your thing, more power to you. But don’t tell me it’s about power over a white man or submission to a black man. Nah, it’s GAY!
WTF are you rambling about! Where in what I wrote does it say anything about power over anyone. I agree with everything you wrote in your first three sentences; however, in your last sentence you appear to have had a total meltdown.

WTF are you rambling about! Where in what I wrote does it say anything about power over anyone. I agree with everything you wrote in your first three sentences; however, in your last sentence you appear to have had a total meltdown.
Hmmm you are not thinking but, it’s expected in this day and age

I think he's completely agreeing with you and just adding to what you've said, the last sentence is not directed to you but to those that try excuse it as something else as if it's totally normal and bulls should be fine with it, lol
Man, did I get that wrong. I owe him @Dan Teal an apology. What threw me off was the "But don’t tell me..." I read it as if it was directed at me. Thanks for putting me straight.

You are exactly correct.

Back