I Did What I Never Thought I'd Do.

One Night-I felt I would die-If I didn't make love with someone who loves without expectations, and blows away all my imaginations. My husband was out back-looking at an engine with the friend whose house we were at, and a few others-and I was sitting inside-facing their front door. When through it-like someone who knew right where to go, came through. An angel. A god.-that I needed so badly. When he went back through and proceeded out the front door I stopped him and asked if maybe we could enjoy each other awhile- and what his name was. "It's Pat. Please-let's go!"And before me was this gorgeous Mercedes- already opened for me. He told me to get in-I honestly thought it was the car talking. I am not used to such luxurious accommodations. I didn't bother even asking my husband, letting him know a damn thing. I just-took off with this beautiful man who seemed as excited as I. As if Destiny was looking at it's own watch. Knowing-it was on its time. On time.As always.
We pulled around to the other side of the neighborhood where our friend's house was located, and when we pulled into the garage, I opened my car door and got out closing it carefully behind, groping through the dark , reaching the sliding glass door when he found the inside light and reached out , held me by my hand and began kissing me, as we both quickly undressed, as if we couldn't get out of our clothes fast enough. I got down on my knees before him as soon as he was undressed, and beheld a god among cocks and looking in his eyes looking down at me, knowing I was right there right then-his lady now. Stroking and licking and gulping and down on this magnificent cock! I let it go Down my throat-making him shiver through and through .Not my husband. In fact-I did not think, until after about an hour, to even say anything about him. I was heavily finding myself emmersed in the presence of my fine company-who blew into the room and would have twice as fast disappearedc if I did not stop him. His home was simple and he was young, late 20's-early 30's, with a perfectly firm, and fit, beautifully chistled body of perfect proportions, taunt abs, gorgeous smile, dimples that soared a mile, and such a touch that we literally, fucked 6 ways from sideways. His black cock fell in love with my pink pussy, and my pink pussy fucking could not get enough of Pat's fine black cock. We fell on the bed, on the floor, against the wall, cock in the whole time, just writhing and rolling in hot-red light sex, without the guilt. Why? I did not give thought about it. It was sinful and delicious and that is exactly the way I needed it and the way he wanted it and that is the real dazzler about it. We were two ships, passing in the night, and needed to stop and help the other out because you don't know a need unless you have really been there-and he and I were entwined as one that has been there-and nobody in heaven, earth, or hell could have separated us or torn us apart at that point-we were not able to be pulled apart. The more the resistance, the greater the grasp. I was wet already, and when we came the first time-I thought I was going to blow both of his heads off-I came that strong and that "much". And you know what? You think I had a deep satisfaction of the dirty and naughty kind right? I felt-actually-beautiful! Not naughty(though it was"growl")-but beautiful! Dirty-what the hell does that really mean anyway? Then I felt-and we knew-there was a meaning in this sentence. A Pause in this chapter-a remnant-a meant to be-and a gladness that hasn't left me yet.(Part I)

Back