I convinced my anal virgin wife to try it

Gogugogou

Male
Gold Member
So i convinced my wife to try anal.She seems to be very curious but i have no ideea how to start it.She never did it and i only tried it once when i was younger with someone else.Any tip how to start it would help us alot.I should use my fingers for the start?i am like 5.5 inch long and 1.57 inch thick.

I am trying to get her into kinky stuff maybe one day i can share her with a BBC.Any tips and suggestion would help

We started by saying he could do “x” amount of thrusts.
3 then 5 then 10 all with a short break of kissing and cuddling in between. Like reps and sets in thr
This progressed to time.
we would set a timer. 1 minute , then 2 minutes.
Helped train her to take it.
he badly wanted to cum inside her anally so we agreed a 3 minute timer and she said he had to ‘go for it’ and finish within 3 minutes.
7 minutes later - he’s pounding deep, she’s lay on her front smiling with her eyes closed. Everyone forgets about the timer and he unloads in her nice and deep.
please bear in mind that she will not be able to sit down for a few days.

Thanks a lot for tips.She kind of rethink the anal thing..I will let her for a while and then i will try again..

New update..We tried it again and i could only put just the middle finger inside..almost all of it.She said it was hurting her so i stopped.Next day i asked if she feels any pain and she said no..I will try again soon i hope.Stay tuned

The length isn’t the pain. The stretching of the sphincters is where the pain comes from. The first one is the actual visible asshole. Internally, an inch or so in is a second one along w a series of muscles. You can semi-control the first and “relax”, but you have no control over the second. Only use toys meant for the ass. They must have some type of flare to the bottom (or balls 😉). The sphincters can grab hold of a bullet shaped vibrator and make it disappear. Hint, ER’s don’t believe you accidentally sat on it.

Lube and time are the most important factors. The ass is not self lubricating. A silicon lube is great and will last a long time, but it’s not good w silicon toys. Use a condom over your toys for quick clean up. Don’t just go straight into anal play. Enjoy foreplay w some teasing, some vaginal sex, and if she can have multiple orgasms, maybe try after a round or two when pleasure hormones mask pain, reduce anticipation, and mentally relax her. Butt plugs are also a good start. They come in a variety of sizes. Start small and work up.

Some women don’t need all that. Mine has a high pain tolerance and even less when playing. She uses me to warm her up and can then take her bull for some fun DP play.

Back