I cant do it alone guy KY,/southern in area

I always want to start a club of ? and ?♠️ club. something where we can meet up have fun and enjoy each other and take pictures something to ******* our cravings.. we like to meet open minded ppl who down to get this start of course we talk first and get comfortable with each other party and meet in a hotel room ??? don't be scared ladies I need you the most ❤️ dress up and look good for each other and of some hardcore play like the kind in the movies where everybody satisfied ???mgs me let get it in ..

So I just talk to a friend and I would like to add more to this post: so I want to State theat what I'm not looking to for .first off this isn't for ppl with STD/hpv/hepc I'm clean and looking for clean ppl .mature over 25 and are no hardcore ******* users ... alcohol and weed it ok I can deal with ppl who snort an addictive white substance but I'm not a fan .. I'm not a one to judge but will not have part of in any of these actives. if ppl want to meet and talk I more then willing to interview ppl with others in a safe matter but be warn I know want a user looks like by they're face and have no prob saying no thanks..???

Last edited:
Soo first no homo but i need a another guy Louisville southern Indiana area black and tall 420 friendly and open to wild kinks must like all type of women .race age and size
Please be discreet and also no weirdo undercuck ******* with no picture looking for serious ppl and with be screening also

The sad part is nobody in this area really want to have fun lol this party going yo happen soon ...so if you missed out lol sorry for you????

Attachments

• VID_20190505_235130.mp4
    36 MB
Soo first no homo but i need a another guy Louisville southern Indiana area black and tall 420 friendly and open to wild kinks must like all type of women .race age and size
Please be discreet and also no weirdo undercuck ******* with no picture looking for serious ppl and with be screening also
I got u bruh

It is difficult to find real people in this area. My wife and I have been in the life for over 5 years now of and on. She has one regular BBC, but we really enjoy the excitement of her fucking someone new. We have talked to alot of people, but alot of people can't carry a conversation. If my wife is going to be fucking someone she wants to be able to get along with them. We need to be able to trust the men she is hooking up with. I like to watch her and join in sometimes but because of my job she has her friends over when I am not around also. She also hates condoms and loves cum so trust is a must for us.

Just to let ppl know not throwing parties for anyone personally I'm not a sex trafficker I not here to gather ppl for your personal fantasies.just look for ppl that what to meet new ppl and have fun

Back