I am Indian young man Raj my wife's black bull pregnanted my wife

Raj-raj

Male
My wife is 5 weeks pregnent. Her bull James has enjoyed my wife Joyti's pussy. Now my parents are in Indian what should I tell them when they see my baby looks black. On this Friday I had argued with my wife then her bull waked in. Oh boy ! He said, '' I will beat your ass mom fucker, will teach you how to treat women this is not India. He told my wife to slap me. I was so ashamed because usually in India men slap the women. I have not fucked my wife for few months because every time she tell me I have dicki. She tells me all the time that Black men have the dicks Indian and White girls like.

You should offer her bull an apology blowjob for offending him.
So much BS NO Apolagee not ever people are so stupid you gave away the love of your life you are a fool and as such you are getting what you deserve .WTF and WWY Thinking . Damn stupid, there is no coming back from your ignorance ! You went all in. The pun was intended .

Great thing, your wife must be on moon enjoying fucked regularly by a dominating black bull
the beautiful Indian wife is never going back to Indian Cock after having her first bbc once a beautiful Indian woman goes black there’s a very 💯% chance she will never go back ♠️♉♠️

Your wife is pregnant by a black man…tell your wife you love her, thank her for carrying his seed and thank him for giving your wife what YOU really wanted: the knowledge that you gave your wife’s body to another and it can’t be undone.

You are forever a cuck and she is forever more beau because of it

Back