I am being asked to try two

I'm sure you will enjoy! My ex wife loved the extra attention! She said it felt like she was the center of attention and enjoyed many threesomes!

You likely will regret if you do more than 2. If you decide to do it don't make it a regular. It's special if it's one time. It may become expected if he is around all the time

Any women who can give me a little help/advice would be greatly appreciated.

It scares me but it excites me too, so I am torn

I have been with one of them, but he wants to include a friend, whom I have met at a restaurant.
Oh, you about to be torn alright lol...

But no, seriously...I'll give a guy perspective. Having two men is like having a second helping of whatever your favorite food is.
I've probably been in more MFM threesomes than most ppl have had sex at all. The women is completely spoiled. Not only will you love it, you'll want it more often than not.

I have done a LOT of MFM.
I had a steady fuck-buddy (Caucasian), and the three of us had some VERY memorable fuck sessions.
However, we were all friends (hubby, him and I) aside from all the fucking.
It was a real mindfuck, knowing that we could be just hanging out, doing some "vanilla" activity and knowing that I could end up being the center of attention of two cocks (it usually DID happen!)

No regrets.

Yes do it. By all means If you don't like it then don't do it again but I can assure you that you will love it. I wasn't asked the first time but I would have said yes for sure. I have so many places that can cause me to have a orgasm that more hands, lips and cocks were definitely needed.

Phyliss

Well, if you`ve been with one of them already and got to know the other, you probably know if you like them, if you can trust the one guy or both that they respect your boundaries. If that is the case, i would say try it once and repeat if it`s been a success. ;) But don`t do it if it makes you feel inconfortable. Have fun and lots thereof!

Thank you all for your responses, and I am still not sure how to handle this.........

The excitement is there, but the fears are still running through my thoughts..........

Yes, I remember my first MFM..

Me, hubby and (soon-to-be) fuck-buddy were sitting around, visiting, talking etc.
Fuck-buddy was (is) a long time friend of hubbys, Ergo we spent a lot of time together.
Hubby and I had always teased each other about threesomes, gangbangs etc.

There was always a bit of a sexual "spark" between FB and I..
On this particular evening we had a few drinks, I was wearing a polka dot halter top.
There was plenty of comments, and sexual innuendo's flying around, particularly about how two of the "dots" on my top were sticking out somewhat, and just WHAT would cause THAT..
Finally, I thought fukkit, and peeled my top off.

Very shortly after, I was in the bedroom getting fuckked by two cocks..

I had no prior "mental planning" of doing this, but I guess in my subconscious mind I really wanted it.

A few glasses of wine lowered my inhibitions, and kicked aside a (somewhat) puritan upbringing.

I got ROYALY fuckked!

I was on a sexual high for a few days, but then doubt and those puritan morals started creeping in to my psyche.

Hubby and I had a long discussion about it, and we decided that everybody had a lot of fun, no one got hurt, so...it was a GOOD thing.
As hubby said "it's fun, it's done, and for the rest of all time, you won't put THAT toothpaste back in the tube.. The white stuff is out... forever."
I thought about it, and decided that he was right!

So we did it again..
And again..
Etc..

It always took a ******* or two to calm the butterflies that I felt, heading in to a double-fuck, but over time I became more and more comfortable with it.
Things got to the point where I would bump into Fuck-buddy at the grocery store or somewhere, and invite him home for a "*******"...with a wink-wink involved.
We both knew I was inviting him home to fuck me.

We had a lot of fun

Back