I’m sick of this

Conversation didn’t go like you said ms moly. And don’t believe the hype zain. I turn down hotter pussy than you’ll ever get

Attachments

• 59EA806A-8DD7-4B4B-A5B2-C4A62B0F9B96.png
    59EA806A-8DD7-4B4B-A5B2-C4A62B0F9B96.png
    652.8 KB · Views: 180
  • 750371CE-9776-4188-B06C-7F78DAD8F626.png
    750371CE-9776-4188-B06C-7F78DAD8F626.png
    651.3 KB · Views: 181
Someone I don’t know: “Hi, how are you girl?”
Me: “I’m fine thanks, and you?”
Someone I don’t know: “I’m good too, send me a picture of your pussy and tits”
Me: “No, sorry, I don’t know you, why should I send you a picture of my naked body?”
Someone I don’t know: “you’re a fake, you’re a fag, dude...”

Honestly? Sorry but who do some guys think they are? Do you really think I’m going to send you a naked picture of me after just exchanging two words? Have you ever been with a woman? I mean a real one? Do you know what people nowadays can do with a single picture and a computer?

I’m sick of this guys, I was having fun here but there must be always some frustrated men that think they know everything about everyone, that think they can set their own rules for everyone and end up ruining places like this because they just don’t get a stupid picture that could be a real fake and not the woman they’re talking to...

I’m staying here but if you think you can expect every woman to send you a naked picture of her just after exchanging a couple of words don’t even bother to write me.

Have a nice day
Well I speak for everyone when I say, we would like to see nudes ?

That's because discussion here is so far removed from how people actually act that you wonder how these people even get laid.
There’s a guy that’s responded within this conversation already that knows me personally. I didn’t type anything I wouldn’t say in person.

Last edited:
Me: “No, sorry, I don’t know you, why should I send you a picture of my naked body?”

Honestly? Sorry but who do some guys think they are? Do you really think I’m going to send you a naked picture of me after just exchanging two words? Have you ever been with a woman? I mean a real one? Do you know what people nowadays can do with a single picture and a computer?

I’m sick of this guys, I was having fun here but there must be always some frustrated men that think they know everything about everyone, that think they can set their own rules for everyone and end up ruining places like this because they just don’t get a stupid picture that could be a real fake and not the woman they’re talking to...

I’m staying here but if you think you can expect every woman to send you a naked picture of her just after exchanging a couple of words don’t even bother to write me.

Have a nice day
The rich and varied pageant of humanity never ceases to amaze.

Have a nice day
It is true some of these men have little class or style, demanding intimate items after a few sentences. But they are men, whose lust is always forefront in their minds. We ladies and sissies have to handle them like the overgrown boys they are. Controlling them but keeping their interest, until such time as WE feel they have earned a reward. No?

Reward?? ???? i got your reward all right at the end of my leash. If you’re a good girl. If not gonna be a long night for the ladies and sissies I guess

I’m going to say what a lot of guys are thinking. We charm, cater, kiss you single ladies and couples ass the majority of the time. To have you disappear after chatting or texting or kiking for damn ever. You make fuck dates, or worse meet and greets, (like after a year of conversation you don’t know if you want to fuck?) only to cancel on us or noshow. Usually on a Saturday night at a time which precludes us from doing anything else but drive to a restaurant, waste gas and time after turning down sure things because you’ve strung us along so long with the promise of the best sluttiest sex ever. Often times with a fake picture, and an internet phone number, (which is off when we call back).

And if things actually go down hit or miss. Pictures from 20 years ago. 80 pounds heavier. Or barely can get a third of the cock in either hole. Let’s not get to anal.

All this being said. love you!!! We get tired of getting dismissed like cavemen because we have a big cock and a drive to breed you cute little creatures. We can be the charming gentleman you want but, keep playing us we can’t tell when we’re being bull shitting and the Neanderthal you love in bed will take over all interactions between you ladies fags sissies or whoever is behind the screen pretending to be the cute girl on the profile!

I've been into interracial sex longer than many here knew what a pussy or cock was. I love beautiful white women and that beauty, by the way, can be just as much from inside as it is from that perfectly shaped round white ass or perky tits. I will please them sexually in whatever way works for both of us but I will NOT intentionally disrespect any of them. Most of my interaction here is enjoying seeing what the women show me - their sexy as fuck bodies and their expressed lust for black dick. I will comment on all that inspire me to comment. I will only, however, seriously approach about 1 out of 15 for further conversation or meeting up. When I do that, I do it via PM. When I do or say something like "let's meet up" in public, I am primarily hooting and hollering at the very inviting picture (read: nude or strongly suggestive, not clothed or one you might see in the Washington Post) she's put out there. Since we're all here for sex, if you put yourself out there like that, men are going to react.

That said, if I ever go too far or too fast, I hope the woman will put me in my place. I will sincerely apologize.

Unfortunately, this seems to be the reality for swingers contact sites. The vast majority are here for the fantasy and getting off by email. It seems like so many guys only have sex with their phones Makes me wonder if that is the reason we have so many Angry White Men!
Or better yet she doesn’t know he wants her to be a black cock whore. But let’s meet for drinks and you convince my wife of 20 years to let you ass ******* her in front of me within an hour of meeting

I’m going to say what a lot of guys are thinking. We charm, cater, kiss you single ladies and couples ass the majority of the time. To have you disappear after chatting or texting or kiking for damn ever. You make fuck dates, or worse meet and greets, (like after a year of conversation you don’t know if you want to fuck?) only to cancel on us or noshow. Usually on a Saturday night at a time which precludes us from doing anything else but drive to a restaurant, waste gas and time after turning down sure things because you’ve strung us along so long with the promise of the best sluttiest sex ever. Often times with a fake picture, and an internet phone number, (which is off when we call back).

And if things actually go down hit or miss. Pictures from 20 years ago. 80 pounds heavier. Or barely can get a third of the cock in either hole. Let’s not get to anal.

All this being said. love you!!! We get tired of getting dismissed like cavemen because we have a big cock and a drive to breed you cute little creatures. We can be the charming gentleman you want but, keep playing us we can’t tell when we’re being bull shitting and the Neanderthal you love in bed will take over all interactions between you ladies fags sissies or whoever is behind the screen pretending to be the cute girl on the profile!
Speak for yaself homie. Lol. I've never ran into this issue. And the whole cater to and kiss ass thing is kinda not accurate either. Can't blame the couples for being selective. And if you continue to entertain ppl who are full of ******* and waste time, then that's kinda on u too. Gotta know when to throw ya cards in. Requesting for tits and pussy pics within the 1st cpl messages is kinda douchey anyway. The real women/couples ain't tryna go through that ******* especially when that's all their approaches with 90% of the time. Have some game and class and it would get u a lot further.

I can be the bad guy because I’m a little different I ain’t for everyone and I know my lane. And I’m not settling for anything below the 10s I deserve. It’s usually the subpar ones that make you jump through hoops. Black bulls of America stand up lol. Come join me in fucking dime pieces that will share a picture and don’t make you want a year to fuck. I got more than I can handle and I share em all. Fuck y’all that’s too ugly to send a picture any damn way. Ok stepping off my soap box

Speak for yaself homie. Lol. I've never ran into this issue. And the whole cater to and kiss ass thing is kinda not accurate either. Can't blame the couples for being selective. And if you continue to entertain ppl who are full of ******* and waste time, then that's kinda on u too. Gotta know when to throw ya cards in. Requesting for tits and pussy pics within the 1st cpl messages is kinda douchey anyway. The real women/couples ain't tryna go through that ******* especially when that's all their approaches with 90% of the time. Have some game and class and it would get u a lot further.
Dog you know me. I haven’t been through all that but plenty of the boys have. And I sent her a face picture first. The Tits and ass request was after she offered up several lame excuses. Charm meter off at that time

Back