I’m new, and deff a bbc virgin ass. Happy I found this site, not sure I’m doing it right, but I’m glad to be among like minded people searching for a hot sexy experience.
well Hi.. I’m late 30’s Bi Wm 6ft5 football tight end looking masculine bottom. I love Big Long cocks… and I’m tall and can take a big one deep and hard… 🤤😊
So I’ve only been with one guy, hooked up with him lots in out late teens and 20’s. So I’ve been pegged by a gf a bunch and she liked it and got me bigger toys a lot. So the biggest we have is 12 insert and 7around. So yeah…. She said I broke you in for a hung black cock, “because she knows I love bbc’s” so that donkey dick you find can finally fuck balls deep like a boss and not have a crying whimpering bitch ask to stop.
so I’m looking for a deep dicking that I’m long over due for. I like a Dom trash talker, I like begging for more and make me feel used and slutty and I wanna take multiple pop shots in the mouth! Please please.
need some one to pop my slutty white bbc cherry the slutty way. Been over ten years and I’m fucking stupid horny!!!
roanoke VATech VA, NC,Tennessee,wv. Willing to travel for the right hookup.
got tons of lube and ready for hrs and hrs of fun!

Attachments

• 740E33DF-E543-4B47-BBCA-9E7ED1CC9601.png
    740E33DF-E543-4B47-BBCA-9E7ED1CC9601.png
    4.3 MB · Views: 79
Yes no offence at all but this is not the site for this activity I hope you get what you’re after just br through another means

Back